New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No he was spurs. Wore a spurs cap. Sat in the Arkles by himself, not sure if he was drinking, then was on the same bus as me back to London.
If anyone knows this old geezer I reckon his story might be interesting. Feel bad I didn't buy him a pint or something.
Shame on you andrew ,Sure we met this guy at goodison one season,sometime a go as timmy was playing,looked very disheveled with a beard.not timmy s .

So as far as I can gather, we'll be playing our Games at Man City's ground once the roof is built?

Cheers for the info
You are so funny man,i can,t concentrate .
funny-gifs-stop-doing-that.gif

I really hope when this stadium is built that we don't lose our atmosphere. Watching the city and newcastle game. They 5-0 up and you could hear a pin drop. City fans are a noisy lot, but these new stadiums are souless. The fans are too far away from the pitch. I know Woolwich have never had much of a reputation for being loud, but even my mate who is a season ticket holder says it's awfull.
The next club to be drained will be west ham when they go to stratford.

oh I see what u mean jimmy. I agree. talking of city though, I have mixed feelings. before the arab ££ came along for city, it was mainly utd and occasionally Chelsea winning the title. id much rather city win it than either of those 2. so I quite like them. we aren't going to win the league, so I usually want city too.
just out of interest, who do u normally want to win the league (out of the realistic options)?
last season I was unsure of whether I would rather city or pool. pool edged it because it have been nice for gerrard to win a title & also have a different winner than the usual bunch. they did play the best stuff to watch too. and also they have a lot of England players. watching smug annoying brendon lifting the trophy would have been hard to watch though!

When we were truly dogshit in the 90s I wanted Liverpool to win it more than utd or goons. Nowadays I'd rather none of the traditional big teams win the league and instead they all get relegated for retrospective cuntiness. I suppose if you HAD to choose it's probably city. Then again, every time Chelsea win it I hardly lose any sleep as it's completely meaningless anyway. The amount they've spent anything less than 1st place should be abject failure.

We told you that a member of our group has learning problems ,and another uses capitals to help him process time. Do you find that funny uni boy ,what a cunt you are ,let,s get some details of you and post it around your uni to show people what you think of people with learning difficulties,everybody reading your posts know,your not a racist as well are you ,we have one black and another mate of mixed race ,let,s hear your views on that you CUNT.LAUGHING AT MENTAL HEALTH,CITY CUNT .

''Process time''

Fuck me you are funny. Special and funny.

Stay gold pony boy. Stay gold.

''Process time''

What makes it worse is that there is no "group". His posts all have the same exact grammatical errors and way of talking. What group of people make a single account for a football forum? Bizarre. Guy has issues.

The threats are also always amusing, as if they ever acted on them and met me it's criminal evidence that there was an intent to cause harm. Worst case scenario, I get a few bruises and they get jail time. If they didn't act on their threats...well...I'm suppose to be intimidated by a few guys standing near me apparently, in which case trains are fucking terrifying.

What makes it worse is that there is no "group". His posts all have the same exact grammatical errors and way of talking. What group of people make a single account for a football forum? Bizarre. Guy has issues.

The threats are also always amusing, as if they ever acted on them and met me it's criminal evidence that there was an intent to cause harm. Worst case scenario, I get a few bruises and they get jail time. If they didn't act on their threats...well...I'm suppose to be intimidated by a few guys standing near me apparently, in which case trains are fucking terrifying.

yeah. It's quite dull.

Some of the lower orders clearly enjoy his shtick though. As I said though. Once it gets truly annoying just stick it on ignore. It will eventually tire.

I might have a giggle with it for a bit though. It really seems to have settled in my absence. Funny thing is it does seem to know a bit about football unlike some of the other trolls.

I feel like you're one of those people that just doesn't know when to shut up. That mate that causes trouble then fucks off when it starts kicking off. For all your criticisms of the tigger gang, what you're doing is worse.

I really hope when this stadium is built that we don't lose our atmosphere. Watching the city and newcastle game. They 5-0 up and you could hear a pin drop. City fans are a noisy lot, but these new stadiums are souless. The fans are too far away from the pitch. I know Woolwich have never had much of a reputation for being loud, but even my mate who is a season ticket holder says it's awfull.
The next club to be drained will be west ham when they go to stratford.

That was my concern, apparently we are making atmosphere a top Priority for the new stadium, I hope it's true.

''Process time''

I tutor at a college for teenagers with severe learning difficulties,autism and other mental health issues .The word special in the context you used mate is offensive and narrow minded,don,t mind a row with you but cut out the jibes at people a lot less fortunate than you,your victorian attitude is embarrassing and you being an educated person.

I tutor at a college for teenagers with severe learning difficulties,autism and other mental health issues .The word special in the context you used mate is offensive and narrow minded,don,t mind a row with you but cut out the jibes at people a lot less fortunate than you,your victorian attitude is embarrassing and you being an educated person.

So you can write a coherent sentence when you want.

Just cut out the calling everyone a cunt and the threatening them schtick mate. And everything will be rosy.

The threats are also always amusing, as if they ever acted on them and met me it's criminal evidence that there was an intent to cause harm. Worst case scenario, I get a few bruises and they get jail time. If they didn't act on their threats...well...I'm suppose to be intimidated by a few guys standing near me apparently, in which case trains are fucking terrifying.[/QUOT How the fuck would you know ,you riding on the roof.You have been offered out,don,t embarrass your self anymore you have made embarrassing comments about people with mental health problems ,now go back and tidy your room boy,we are a group and we have proved it to SPURS fans ,not a city troll like you,let,s assure you of this you are on the fucking radar city boy,now fuck of and try and buy favour with someone else .

n17troops n17troops
Please stop trying to stretch what I said. I complimented you for your improved English and you're then trying to imply I'm insulting the mentally disabled.

City fans are a noisy lot, but these new stadiums are souless. The fans are too far away from the pitch.

It's actually not that far away from the pitch, not as close as WHL, but not far. The Reebok Stadium (Now 'Macron') is further away from the pitch, yet much louder.

Pic_Etihad_Stadium_full.jpg

Not sure why the stadium atmosphere is so bad, which it is. When I've been it seems to mostly be a family-friendly crowd and most people aren't singing or chanting. Could have something to do with the fact it was an Athletics stadium that was converted? Not sure. Would be interesting if anyone who knows a lot about stadium design could give some insights.

So you can write a coherent sentence when you want.

Just cut out the calling everyone a cunt and the threatening them schtick mate. And everything will be rosy.
FUCK YOU ,STANLEY IS A KNIFE STANDARD IS A PAPER AUDERE .As then there is no threat .you been wide of the mark solider .You been threatened no ,We will meet you and have a chat ,last time we posted the lad you yes you insulted would been carrying a STANDARD not as you posted and lied A STANLEY ,everything will be rosey .You bottled and lied last time audere don,t embarrass yourself again .

n17troops n17troops
Please stop trying to stretch what I said. I complimented you for your improved English and you're then trying to imply I'm insulting the mentally disabled.

It's actually not that far away from the pitch, not as close as WHL, but not far. The Reebok Stadium (Now 'Macron') is further away from the pitch, yet much louder.

Pic_Etihad_Stadium_full.jpg

Not sure why the stadium atmosphere is so bad, which it is. When I've been it seems to mostly be a family-friendly crowd and most people aren't singing or chanting. Could have something to do with the fact it was an Athletics stadium that was converted? Not sure. Would be interesting if anyone who knows a lot about stadium design could give some insights.
YOUR STADIUM NOT OURS.BLUE MOON BOY

Troll ,blue moon ,chicken shit ,grass .Student in on a sat night ,bet you popular with the girls or is it boy,s.
tumblr_lkovzf1APd1qjgotbo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom