New Stadium - Photo Update ( May Lag )

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good evening all,

The Mrs. lives by White Hart Lane and I took some snaps on the new Sainsburys being built, along with some shots of the hoardings around the ground and current progress for the guys who can't make it down there.

These may lag until they load, my apologies.

Let us know what you think !

COYS

Yeah I know what you mean. Gets people talking though with the season coming up and during the close season.

But yeah, we are a way off from that stage yet.

Thanks for this, good posts cost less at TFC and it's great to see something new today, value where it matters. This thread has certainly made life taste better.

Thanks for this, good posts cost less at TFC and it's great to see something new today, value where it matters. This thread has certainly made life taste better.

13 years to build a supermarket.......Every little helps I guess.

Now you have me imagining some kind of harrowing juicy fruit filled Hillsborough disaster when (inevitably) some old duffer takes an orange from the bottom of the pile and causes an avalanche.

might get the british fruit attack the italian produce section and blame it on everyone else

Back
Top Bottom