New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest the UA designs continue to be complete garbage. However the build quality of the shirts is second to none. The material and stitching so much better than the Nike offerings.

I say this as a complete Nike fanboy.
And yet, in only their second attempt at our kit, Nike managed to produce a shirt that is beyond foul, and far worse than any of the UA kits (including the piss-comb black shirt)

Under Armour gave us a few absolute gems.
I agree. The worse one we got from them was the cycle top one, as far as home shirts go. Nike have gone to a level where you're thinking is "how can I really fuck this up"
And that's before the whole "let's use Barca's training kit for spurs away kit" debacle

But I love some of Nike's training wear...I have 3 of the midlayer drill tops

I agree. The worse one we got from them was the cycle top one, as far as home shirts go. Nike have gone to a level where you're thinking is "how can I really fuck this up"
And that's before the whole "let's use Barca's training kit for spurs away kit" debacle

But I love some of Nike's training wear...I have 3 of the midlayer drill tops

I really didn’t like the UA cycle top and controversially the last one they did with the navy shoulder pads. Hopefully our new Nike home will consist of more plain lilywhite and less whacky design. Our home should always consist of white top with navy shorts.

I'm sure this has been covered in the prior 290 pages at some point, but for those that own an authentic third kit purchased from the Spurs Shop (either online or in store) - is the badge and Nike swoosh stitched, or are they iron-on like I'm seeing here stateside?

The dark blue and gold away kit Under Armour did was pretty flash.

tottenham_hotspur_2016-2017-2nd.gif

I end up getting a kit from someone or another each xmas.... Shame 9/10 times it's not the one I hinted at tho....:carrollwtf:

I'm sure this has been covered in the prior 290 pages at some point, but for those that own an authentic third kit purchased from the Spurs Shop (either online or in store) - is the badge and Nike swoosh stitched, or are they iron-on like I'm seeing here stateside?

It's iron-on, unless the Spurs shop sold me a knock off :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom