New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i wanna see the third kit. if they just flip reverse the away kit that will be fucking lazy. yellow n navy third kit with the similar design i might buy.

Not only does our first kit look like a tie-die girl's beach top but the away shirt is channelling the Arse...

Good times

w5c8ZyZ.jpg

To be honest I liked all those away kits. Those can be as garish as they want to be. Home kit needs to be lilywhite and navy for me.

Trad home and away in the vein of this year and then something more funky for the kidz via the 3rd kit... Not rocket science.

Not a fan of mixing up the shades of blue either... If i want to look like a Chav or a City fan i aleady have options.

Prefer these.

Why are Nike not employing these people?

On a sidenote... why the fuck is this the second comment down on the list:
Keiron thfc Retweeted Neil Rogers ‏ @ncr16 Jun 2
If I wanted to live in a country with Islamic culture I'd move to Pakistan or Bangladesh. And I certainly don't want parts of Britain transformed into mini Pakistan or Bangladesh. I don't consider it racist to feel this way. Rather it's fascist to have such changes forced on us!
wtf has that got to do with the New Spurs kit? FFS!!!
Strange days indeed... most peculiar Maman!

Last edited:
Man U fans getting excited about the 68 tribute shirt saying how lovely it is etc.......then bang the sting £99 :dembelelol::dierno:........£99:levystare:Mm........:sonlol:

Man U fans getting excited about the 68 tribute shirt saying how lovely it is etc.......then bang the sting £99 :dembelelol::dierno:........£99:levystare:Mm........:sonlol:
i showed that to mancs at work.
none of them knew the toffs equivalent (with out an adidas logo to boot) is less than 40

Back
Top Bottom