New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tottenham_hotspur_2009-2010.gif

I know this kit is from a few years back... but it's REALLY irked me... I get the feeling that the designer was most definitely NOT a Spurs fan, (probably some ambitious, bitter Gooner designer with a smug online point to prove, to make him feel superior, and better about his own insecurities) so instead decided to 'trick the club' into allowing us to look like clowns (even the comedy yellow eyebrows!) for an entire season... unlucky for him though, we qualified for the CL in it... so who's laughing now...?
FUCKING CLOWN!

Last edited:

I know this kit is from a few years back... but it's REALLY irked me... I get the feeling that the designer was list definitely NOT a Spurs fan, and instead decided to 'trick us' into looking like clowns (even the comedy yellow eyebrows!) for an entire season... unlucky for him though, we qualified for the CL in it... so who's laughing now...?
FUCKING CLOWN!
My most hated ever Spurs kit

Anyone know where I can get an Under Armour spurs home kit for by 6 years olds birthday in May? I've promised him without realising there is a national shortage. I'll be in the dog house!
Apparently they planned their quantities well as even the US UA website only has youth L and XL in stock. Did find this store that claims to have youth small in stock, not sure if they ship to the UK though.

Tottenham Hotspur Home Jersey (Youth) (2016-17)

I know this kit is from a few years back... but it's REALLY irked me... I get the feeling that the designer was most definitely NOT a Spurs fan, (probably some ambitious, bitter Gooner designer with a smug online point to prove, to make him feel superior, and better about his own insecurities) so instead decided to 'trick the club' into allowing us to look like clowns (even the comedy yellow eyebrows!) for an entire season... unlucky for him though, we qualified for the CL in it... so who's laughing now...?
FUCKING CLOWN!

Ah the infamous yellow piss streak kit. Forgive it somewhat as that was the finishing 4th kit and we had some memorable matches that season.

This for me was our worst ever kit, navy sleeves FFS!

robbie-keane-of-tottenham-in-action-during-the-barclays-premiership-picture-id57356656

Apparently they planned their quantities well as even the US UA website only has youth L and XL in stock. Did find this store that claims to have youth small in stock, not sure if they ship to the UK though.

Tottenham Hotspur Home Jersey (Youth) (2016-17)
I'd argue that Spurs have messed up big time on some of their kit quantities.

The away kit has been sold out of the more popular sizes for months, as have the prettier bits of training wear. From a financial standpoint, you want to be just running out of an item at the end of the full-price selling period, or perhaps have one left over.

Danny boy's missed out of some money here.
:levywtf:

I'd argue that Spurs have messed up big time on some of their kit quantities.

The away kit has been sold out of the more popular sizes for months, as have the prettier bits of training wear. From a financial standpoint, you want to be just running out of an item at the end of the full-price selling period, or perhaps have one left over.

Danny boy's missed out of some money here.
:levywtf:

Also seem to not be able to get shorts and socks for the 3rd in kids sizes. If anything they are the most likely to want a full kit. Hopefully the Nike will be much easier to get hold of.

Also seem to not be able to get shorts and socks for the 3rd in kids sizes. If anything they are the most likely to want a full kit. Hopefully the Nike will be much easier to get hold of.
With the season coming to an end I'm guessing they didn't want to have a bunch of excess stock, especially with the switch to Nike for next year.

Back
Top Bottom