New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

travis-scott.jpg

6c7e026f6d8341889097bcc2642ddf4b
Is that an alien, and i mean the top picture??

I actually like Nike sneakers tho!

Nervous Cat GIF by sheepfilms

I don't know that him being relieved to not be charged with manslaughter when people at his concert died makes him a cunt.
He encourages things that lead to it. For Travis Scott, chaos is part of his show's popular formula

2017 Scott was arrested after he encouraged fans to bypass security and rush the stage, leaving a security guard, a police officer and several others injured during a concert in Arkansas. In a separate incident, he was sentenced to one year of court supervision after pleading guilty to reckless conduct charges stemming from a 2015 incident in Chicago at the Lollapalooza music festival.

At the time, Chicago officials said Scott encouraged fans to vault security barricades. However, no one was injured.

He encourages things that lead to it. For Travis Scott, chaos is part of his show's popular formula

2017 Scott was arrested after he encouraged fans to bypass security and rush the stage, leaving a security guard, a police officer and several others injured during a concert in Arkansas. In a separate incident, he was sentenced to one year of court supervision after pleading guilty to reckless conduct charges stemming from a 2015 incident in Chicago at the Lollapalooza music festival.

At the time, Chicago officials said Scott encouraged fans to vault security barricades. However, no one was injured.
He is not alone in that. I have been to plenty of shows where that behaviour is encouraged by the performers. By all accounts I saw related to this incident (it's been a few years and I didn't pay too close attention to it since I really don't like his style) he was not encouraging it at Astroworld.

Here we go.
Time for 49 pages of people playing new kit bingo

Why can't it be plain white
Why does the sponsor have to be red
Why can't the away kits be blue and yellow
I want shorts that reach my ankles like the 50s
I want a collar because I don't care how it affects the players wearing it
Blah blah blah. Every. Fucking year.

Here we go.

Black shorts.

Here we go.

I half want Nike to release images of a RED Spurs home kit on April 1st....
JUST TO SEE OUR FACES!

Back
Top Bottom