New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bring back the mini dress
Hot stuff.

651287610.jpg.jpg

Yeah it looks quite tidy without...

maybe they could swap and have cinch on front without the red one...?

How many years before our kits look like F1 drivers?
Is this serious?
Oh no!!!!

All they have to do is change the colour like they do on the away kits... ffs... it's not the end of the world.

I heard that red is a lucky colour in the country AIA is from... so they stick with it... well it hasn't been that lucky for 6 years or whatever it's been... maybe we could just ask it to be a different colour...

Is this serious? After all these years people are still coming out with this nonsense?

Oh no!!!!

All they have to do is change the colour like they do on the away kits... ffs... it's not the end of the world.

I heard that red is a lucky colour in the country AIA is from... so they stick with it... well it hasn't been that lucky for 6 years or whatever it's been... maybe we could just ask it to be a different colour...
We are not allowed to change the colour of the sponsor on the homekit. No club is allowed to do that I believe.

The Home kit is lovely, in my view. For the first time in a long time, it is not trying to overstate itself with any of these vibey (the kids say it) cuts. The Tottenham Hotspur kit is all part of why I became a Spurs fan. The sleeve ad can do one mind.

£70 is crazy but you have it for life. With the way things have been, might be useful as a tea towel at some point in the not too distant.

If anyone had a voucher code from when they renewed the season ticket this season try it again, even though I used mine before it worked again at checkout for me.

Back
Top Bottom