New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then what the fuck would be the sense of designing, let alone making one?

If the players (who I can only assume won't care as much) would only be wearing it "little, if any" ...and the fans who DO care would (hopefully) refuse, then seriously, what's the point??

Or have we all be spoofed by an online Troll??? ....and in fact, it's gonna be ORANGE?!

Although it does look incredibly red, I'm praying it is orange too - we've had orange goalkeeper kits before...

Orange-Tottenham-GK-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

:avbpray:

I think the point is, it ALWYS Looks good on finely chiseled, well toned athletes!!

It doesn't take away from the fact it's been 'meddled with'... and the year they bring out a simple, plain white shirt/navy shorts classic, with as an inconspicuous (ie: navy) a sponsors logo as the sponsors will allow, is the year every fan gets one!!

Until then, ANYTHING that has been added (+ a red fucking sponsors logo) will divide opinion.

Back
Top Bottom