Negativity

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it bad?
Does it seep through to other fans and the players and manager?
Even though its a forum.....players read forums?
Shouldnt we back the new manager?
Isnt it a bit early to judge?
Too many trolls.....
Lets get happy clappy! Thats what we need!!!
:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:

:ade:

:adelol:
cLJkIy1.jpg

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

The club is bigger than any individual. No matter what opinions are shared here on this forum , whether you are for or against, whatever, Its all huff and puff. The club will march on regardless. Support!

I actually haven't read anybody calling for Sherwood to be sacked, rather expressing concern over the risky nature of the appointment. Neither Redknapp nor AVB carried such risk with them as they had experience and achievements under their belts, not two games and just about everyone I have read who says they have reservations about Sherwood, and what Levy is presently up to, have also said that they hope Sherwood brings home the bacon. To try and compare the two just for a pathetic attempt at trolling is shameful and you should be embarassed for yourself @ sammyspurs sammyspurs because the one thing you did with AVB that people aren't now doing with Sherwood, was writing him off before he'd even done anything - primarily because you hated the fact that Redknapp was sacked.

It's incredibly childish. On Redknapp, because everyone didn't agree with you throughout, you maintained a lengthy troll campaign against anyone who wanted to give AVB a chance. Now that you have convinced yourself that you have been vindicated its been replaced by a vomit worthy week long round of "I told you so" gloating, which now seems to be accompanied by a deliberate attempt to troll anybody who raises questions over Sherwood because you think you got your way.

Remember when I said about the douchebag act? This thread is a perfect example. It's what moves you from being a decent poster into tiresome troll.

I think AVB was equally as big a risk. He had only been tried out once at a big club, and failed miserably. I do agree though that Sherwood is a big risk, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Is it bad?
Too many trolls.....
:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:

I have always preferred to see the glass half empty. A pessimist is only an optimist with experience. Expect the worse and anything else is a bonus.

Is it bad?
Too many trolls.....

You need a hobby.

EDIT: As does @ Christmas Day and he's mooching round looking to click dislike. Aah, just realised: the scratch card shop and the offy are shut today. What a life it must be.

:llorishuh:

Last edited:
Is it bad?
Too many trolls.....

And you really believe players read this forum

Back
Top Bottom