Nailing my colours to the mast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Dempsey has improved ten fold but to be fair, that didnt take much more than actually kicking the ball at least once during the game....but no, I think his link up play and touch was starting to look alot better.

Siggy looks like a different player, and the confidence from a standing ovation last night wont do him any harm. Good to see him taking on players, scoring goals and having a go.
no issues with your last sentence, but I don't see anything in Dempseys play to suggest he is worth a starting place.

Follow up on the lottery discussion -- if you did win would you keep your job? I wouldn't.

The first thing id do is actually nothing. I wouldnt tell anyone wouldnt go public, nothing. I'd keep my job but ask for less hours or something, enough to not arouse suspicion.

Then id buy a little flat nearby somewhere, again telling no one. id get a the best, top of the range tv i could, a playstation, loads blu-rays, the comfiest motherfucking sofa and comfiest motherfucking bed you've ever laid on, and i'd just chill there, in peace, whenever i liked.

Plus, id do things like, for example, if my mums dishwasher broke, leave one out the front of the house in the middle of the night. Or if a friend didnt have any shopping in and they were broke, i'd order a load of shopping to their house.

ooh plus, i'd buy a really cool car and a normal cheap shitty car, and id keep the supercar in the garage at my secret flat. And drive around at midnight giving £10 notes to homeless people. Wearing a Savile row suit, of course.

I never wanted a sombrero, but instead there are too many photos of me on the Internet wearing a hat with "HAY LECHE PARA TODAS" embroidered on it. Ah, my early 30s.

You're right. Clearly, I have no understanding of the game.

For that matter, maybe Bale doesn't either:

Actually, I was at work when I posted that. At home right now, and headed back to work in a few minutes.
you know I really don't give a fuck, right?

So on the basis that Bale says something really cheesy in paper or wherever, thats the sole basis for you deciding that there was no structure, pattern, or gameplan about the sides put out prior to AVBs arrival?

mmm, that must mean you must know lots. Your justification has destroyed my hypothesis, and has undone everything I have learned in the last 40 years of watching and playing football.

Prepare yourself for the laugh of the century

3359664438_f4d8d5da44_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom