My Club Disgusts Me

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@SpursOfficialTo celebrate our @NFL partnership, wear an NFL top to our @UEFACL game with @FCMonaco and get 10% discount in our Spurs stores

Where to even start with this?

Wearing a replica shirt to football is bad enough but its Wembley, 80,00 yids etc...but wearing shirts from not just another team but another sport?

All to get 10% off your next bit of tat merchandise. Seriously?

F*ck off (the club formally known as) Tottenham!
Where is this? I don't see the tweet on the spurs twitter feed, @UEFACL is linked to a commercial site that seems to be in Japanese, and the Monaco account is @AS_Monaco not @FCMonaco. Apart from all that it looks legit.

cat-bread-face.gif

@SpursOfficialTo celebrate our @NFL partnership, wear an NFL top to our @UEFACL game with @FCMonaco and get 10% discount in our Spurs stores

Wearing a replica shirt to football is bad enough but its Wembley, 80,00 yids etc...but wearing shirts from not just another team but another sport?

dun-dun-dun-o.gif

What if you wore a college football jersey,
would the person at the store be smart enough to know the difference.
I can imagine Levy having a picture behind the cash register of all 32 NFL teams and their jerseys so he doesn't get screwed over a few pounds lol

Back
Top Bottom