Muamba retires...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Sad, but the right decision

Poor bloke :'(

Had so many years left! His career had only really started! But i must agree I'd give up football if it meant saving my life. And following the doctors orders this time is really sensible indeed.

I hope that he is able to continue a career in football but above all I hope the remainder of his life is long and happy; second chances are rare enough but having already 'died' they are minuscule.

Sincerely hope he finds something to do with football. Coaching, ambassador role, something. Too big a shame if he becomes just another forgotten ex-footballer.

Hope he has a role in football. A very lucky young man who, I am sure, recognizes that he has a 2nd chance and will take all opportunities that come his way. Best of luck to him.

He's rich, he has a wife and kids - he doesn't need to play football and it would only threaten his health. Smart move by him. Wish him the best of luck in the future!

No brainier really, if that happened to me football would the last thing I wanted to do anyway. Scary stuff.

Good luck to the lad.

Back
Top Bottom