Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goes to show you need to give players time .... the great (one off the great) things about Poch is he's not a knee-jerk manager .... every player gets a chance .... of course piss him off and you're gone ..... Sissoko is going to be a massive star for us ....

Player has pre season under Pochettino and begins to perform shocker.

A player like Sissoko always needed time. Didn't help him that he cost £30,000,000 and had images of himself with an Woolwich shirt so was written off by half the fanbase early on.

I can't wait for him to score one that he isn't sheepish in celebrating, a real nice finish.
Want to see him going mental and everyone bundling him!

His finest performance for us yet? He had a few miss steps but what player doesn't? And he worked hard to make up for any mistakes made which is a plus. Combined with some great moments (those flicks :pochohshit:).

I won't say he had Isco in his pocket, but he kept up with him and had him handled most of the time.

Big shift from Sissoko last night.

Last edited:
Just gonna say it.

I was wrong.

100% a player of Spurs quality as has been shown this season. Serves me right for going against my own ethics in giving players 2 full seasons before writing them off.

WHO NEEDS BALE WHEN WE'VE GOT SISSOKO

yep I'll readily hold my hand up - would have been happy to see him leave on a free in the summer but he has been improving match by match. Not only started looking like a spurs player he has started looking like a £30 million plus player.

The signing of Aurier has been great for Sissoko. He seems like he is actually having fun out there, compared to last season, and he seems much more confident in his game.

serge-aurier-of-ivory-coast-and-moussa-sissoko-of-france-share-a-joke-picture-id623553278

The signing of Aurier has been great for Sissoko. He seems like he is actually having fun out there, compared to last season, and he seems much more confident in his game.

serge-aurier-of-ivory-coast-and-moussa-sissoko-of-france-share-a-joke-picture-id623553278
It’s great to see. Sissoko looked so out of sorts last year on every level. I’m happy that he’s settled & has a “mate” Within the squad. He’s becoming a very valuable part of the squad. I’m amazed I’m saying that, but thank god he’s showing us a bit of what he’s about. Aurier’s arrival seems to have brought him out of his shell.

The only bad thing this season is the new boys we've seen have all been so class there's nobody to inherit the Son-Sissoko crown of new signing to written off to immense player transition. Better give Foyth a run out so he can look a bit shit, then. :pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom