Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That maybe that person didn't even know who Sammy is?:kanehand:
I'm sure it was the name he used one time when he got sinbinned and jumped back on to justify himself in something. Annoying I can't remember. Had like 40 posts from 2013 but referenced previous arguments and had his syntax. Maybe looking to deep, but thought his recall on something a while ago with so few posts was shifty. Could just be a particularly perceptive lurker. I said just sign on your old account or similar and nothing more was said.

What you reckon today? I got another good feeling, 4-1.

I'm sure it was the name he used one time when he got sinbinned and jumped back on to justify himself in something. Annoying I can't remember. Had like 40 posts from 2013 but referenced previous arguments and had his syntax. Maybe looking to deep, but thought his recall on something a while ago with so few posts was shifty. Could just be a particularly perceptive lurker. I said just sign on your old account or similar and nothing more was said.
Totman was the temp account - it was his username at GG.

What you reckon today? I got another good feeling, 4-1.
1-0. I think Gomes will have a point to prove. As long as it's 3 points and half decent to watch I don't care if it's not a drubbing today.

He's a Belgian, a mighty Belgian
A Mousa Dembele
He's a Belgian, a mighty Belgian
A Mousa Dembele...

A Dembele, a Dembele, a Dembele, a Dembele...

Mousa Dembele also missed training this morning ahead of Tottenham’s Europa League tie with Fiorentina and Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed that he expects to be without the midfielder for up to two weeks.

The Belgium international will also miss the Premier League matches with Swansea and West Ham and is facing a race against time to prove his fitness ahead of the north London derby against Woolwich on March 5.

FFS

Mousa Dembele also missed training this morning ahead of Tottenham’s Europa League tie with Fiorentina and Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed that he expects to be without the midfielder for up to two weeks.

The Belgium international will also miss the Premier League matches with Swansea and West Ham and is facing a race against time to prove his fitness ahead of the north London derby against Woolwich on March 5.

FFS

That`s shit news.
Don`t like him missing West Ham.

Nothing to be done.
Dele Alli alongside Dier, or does Mason get the opportunity?

Back
Top Bottom