MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CCV is not that tall, not that commanding in the air. Not as tall as me. 5 10 isn't he.
Vorm not that tall for a keeper, 6ft
Wimmer not that convincing in air either for his size. They had to work on that at Koln, along with his technical ability and it looks like he still has a tendency to lose concentration .
Both players are not that speedy either.
You can see why we had problems with balls into the box and set pieces.
I don't think either of them are shit. The more they play the better and more consistent they will get.

Out of interest according to them Who missed the opportunity to capitalise, was it an underperforming Spurs drawing away to a team fighting for their lives with badly missed Kone and O'Shea back
or title contenders Woolwich losing at home to Watford?
Watford before tonight having won just one game in their previous nine PLgames
Sunderland winning 2 in their last 9.
Didn't watch it, it just frustrates me.

How on earth is Lukaku still at Everton?

Because he relishes the big fish in a small pond role.

Already flopped at Chelsea. Probably worried he'd flop again. Hold up play is non-existent so he'd probably struggle the top clubs in the league from the exception of Liverpool and he ain't going there.

Back
Top Bottom