Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Horrific situation. Perhaps the best thing we can do is dump him in the reserves / youth squad, get ourselves into the top 4, and show him what he could be a part of if he really wanted it, see if he changes his tune signicantly, then either keep him or sell him if he does. From the calcs that you and Airfixx Airfixx have provided, I can't see us letting him go in Jan, seems like a better gamble to try to get player out of him somehow. :/

Most of Spurs u23's are way better than him on his current showing ! And Jamie Bowden on loan at League 2 Oldham plays better than him !

I wonder if non league Ramsgate would take him ?

I honestly do believe him. I’d also put Winks on all future direct free kicks. He could be our Juninho Pernambucano
He took a shot afterwards that was really good, missed the target but it was with power and was kinda close. The freekick just looks mishit. Since Kane is so shit at freekicks and Id give Winks a go at it too.

He took a shot afterwards that was really good, missed the target but it was with power and was kinda close. The freekick just looks mishit. Since Kane is so shit at freekicks and Id give Winks a go at it too.
I would make him our free kick taker. Honestly no fucken idea why Kane takes them : he’s both at once shite at free kicks and a Man City employee. It’s mad we let him squander our free kicks. They are ego kicks.

I would make him our free kick taker. Honestly no fucken idea why Kane takes them : he’s both at once shite at free kicks and a Man City employee. It’s mad we let him squander our free kicks. They are ego kicks.
It makes no sense. Hes never scored from them (maybe 1 sometime that i dont remember). Wed be better off just making a sideways pass instead.

Agree about Kane on FKs, don't think he's scored since Villa in 2014 to save Pochettino, and even that was a deflection

ArcspacE ArcspacE You called the fact that he would claim this one LOL.

Of course he meant it. Everything he says there is true. Why the Laughing Out Loud Out Loud Out Loud?

You would have to be demented - to actually want us and him to do badly - to not credit him with an excellent shot-come-cross that got us back in the game when we were looking lost. It got me off my chair. I cheered. You didn't?

That and the FACT that he was our best player over over the 90 minutes. Well done Harry Winks.

The levels of Winksaphobia on here are deeply alarming.

Back
Top Bottom