Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The real issue though is his wages @ £200k pw or £10m pa £ years to go on his contract I think) - with anyone taking on that wage means the fee anyone is prepared to pay will be low to compensate, so sadly £10m might be all anyone will pay
Yeah yeah, I guess that is sadly true. I don't want it to be, but it is. :( I still hope we can persuade someone to part with £30-40m if we agree to pay some of his wages, but I realise even that doesn't seem likely right now. Fucking pathetic lazy bastard - most of us would most likely give our left testicle to have the opportunity and ability that he has, never mind just 'run about a bit and try'. :(

And breathe. Just shows how reliant we are on our first eleven.
Between Ryan and Tiddly for my MOTM, and I thought Gio did well second half, after hardly touching the ball in the first 30 minutes.
Dele is done, isn't he. There was still a part of me that was hoping he could still turn it around. But if he can't put a decent performance against third division strugglers, then all hope us gone :(
True, but if that flick goes in he gets MOTM

Hence why I said the starters, I wasn't even looking at the players in the picture.

As for Sess, maybe he did, but he was still a part of that shitshow.
I thought Sess was one of the biggest culprits. He had the ball at his feet all game, but he was consistently off target. His crosses never found anyone and his passes into the box were generally right to Morecambe defenders. I think people are crediting him for being involved, but Morecambe seemed more than happy to let him try and fail to be the one to pick them apart.

Game had just started and Forest fans already started singing to the scum "You're just a shit Tottenham Hotspur". Good bunch.

Back
Top Bottom