Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know people on this board like to mock Vinicius but he would have scored twice already.

We need players to play these type of games.

Instead, Lucas and Kane have to come on in the second half for us to advance.
Was too expensive for a back up. Completely ineffective in the PL

11 strangers v a cohesive team.

Heads need to fucking roll.

It's a vicious circle.... They wouldn't all be so rusty if they'd not half-arsed these games in the past and shown that they can't be trusted to play more..... Then when we need to play a B team; they're like strangers who have forgotten how to play their positions.

Last edited:
Confident we will come back & win this. Get the equaliser & I think they will fold. But it does underline the weak squad we have.

If we don't back him properly I can honestly see Conte thinking fuck this and walking at the end of this transfer window. I obviously hope he doesn't but I wouldn't be too surprised. We need massive investment in the team to match his ambition, and do we honestly believe we have the owners to suddenly do that?!

It will be good to be out of the cup, keep their legs fresh for not winning anything else.

Must be Conte though, he has two seasons in England before and only made the cup final twice, winning one of them. Useless cunt, let's get a proper coach who can get the most out of this great squad

Back
Top Bottom