Montreal Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright chaps. I'm in Montreal for the next couple of days playing some music. Are there any Spurs fans on the forum who'll be watching the game in a bar over here? I'm quite excited to watch the first game of the season and it would be great to do it in good company. Even if you know of a pub that might be showing the game here it would be massively appreciated. Cheers fellas. V best, Mitts x

Nope but try Kelly's Pub . Here's the address ;

88 Avenue Donegani
Pointe-Claire
QC H9R 2V4

It's just outside Montreal . Metro gare Valois

The band tonight is called The Black Cadillacs
Here's a photo of them..... They look amazing ... I'd say a mixture of early Pink Floyd & Eurovision 2014 winner Conchita

it definitely has Sky

http://www.kellysbar.com

&?

Did you go mitts mitts

Not even a thank you. I don't know ... The yoof of today
Hey Furball thanks man. We had a soundcheck at 9 in the bastard morning which meant I got to watch some of it on a stream at the hotel but rest of the time I was banging a bass guitar at an unreasonable hour at an equally unreasonable volume. Then the actual gig was when MOTD was on too ffs. Talk about unreasonable working hours... I mean... On a positive note a girl about 4 rows in front of me who was on someones shoulders got her jugs out during the first song and stayed that way for the entire gig so it did give me something almost Lilywhite to gawp at.
Did you watch the game? What did you think? Looking forward to MOTD when I get home tomorrow!

Hey Furball thanks man. We had a soundcheck at 9 in the bastard morning which meant I got to watch some of it on a stream at the hotel but rest of the time I was banging a bass guitar at an unreasonable hour at an equally unreasonable volume. Then the actual gig was when MOTD was on too ffs. Talk about unreasonable working hours... I mean... On a positive note a girl about 4 rows in front of me who was on someones shoulders got her jugs out during the first song and stayed that way for the entire gig so it did give me something almost Lilywhite to gawp at.
Did you watch the game? What did you think? Looking forward to MOTD when I get home tomorrow!

Soundcheck at 9am!?!? Wtf. I doubt I'd be able to play at that time in the morning. We did play a festival last year & started at 12pm.... If felt unnatural haha.

Yup watched it. Deserved a draw in my opinion , neither teams impressed to be honest . We still lack movement / pace or a final ball.

Back
Top Bottom