Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://twitter.com/Shealacey10/status/1713622276308910160

One of his assists against Norway to Shea Lacey (might have to watch sideways)

Trying to watch this clip

head tilt GIF

That’s a goal I’ve seen Kane and Son score numerous times. Serious talent.

He scored that crazy volley for England youth just a few weeks back. One of the comments I have read from a Spurs fans who watches a lot of youth seem to think he might be the best player ever in our youth system and the best player in the country at his age.

But whether he does a Kane or an Onamah is hard to tell.

He scored that crazy volley for England youth just a few weeks back. One of the comments I have read from a Spurs fans who watches a lot of youth seem to think he might be the best player ever in our youth system and the best player in the country at his age.

But whether he does a Kane or an Onamah is hard to tell.
A lot of young players out there with nice skills, agility etc. and even good decision making, but very few of his quality have finishing like that to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom