Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was the point of him even tagging along tonight...?

Unless it was a sneaky way to give him some confidence, by making him think; "Fuck, I'm WAY better than this shower of half hearted, overpaid shit"

We've seen what the "1st team can/can't do... they've had all season...
I say play a combo of the u-18s/21's teams for the remaining games... At least it'll be fun to watch!

What was the point of him even tagging along tonight...?

Unless it was a sneaky way to give him some confidence, by making him think; "Fuck, I'm WAY better than this shower of half hearted, overpaid shit"

We've seen what the "1st team can/can't do... they've had all season...
I say play a combo of the u-18s/21's teams for the remaining games... At least it'll be fun to watch!

To be fair, it's all part of progressing into the senior squad.

- First joining the training
- Then coming along to be the 'extra man' in the NLD. Getting experience in the dressing room and on the sideline during a match day
- Now tonight being named in the subs

Next will be a handful of minutes at the end of a game soon. Possible Anfield but more likely our next home fixture.

It's slow, but he's very young and this will hopefully set up him nicely to showcase himself in preseason.

To be fair, it's all part of progressing into the senior squad.

- First joining the training
- Then coming along to be the 'extra man' in the NLD. Getting experience in the dressing room and on the sideline during a match day
- Now tonight being named in the subs

Next will be a handful of minutes at the end of a game soon. Possible Anfield but more likely our next home fixture.
It's slow, but he's very young and this will hopefully set up him nicely to showcase himself in preseason.....
....for a loan move away to League 1 for the next 2 seasons!!

FIXED!

Just has that Aura of “Let me show what I can do” about him.

Hardly touched the ball, but drove into the right spaces and has such presence, absolutely love the lad.

when he burst up the pitch with it, was looking for help from kulu who just stopped dead and waited for the pass.....minutes left and its 0-2....how about actually make a run for the kid and let him show a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom