Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's managed it before the games even started, that's quite impressive to be fair.

The greatest trick Don Giovanni Don Giovanni ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist.

Boss level troll move - starting the most important match thread of the season when most of the board has you on ignore....

Perhaps i give him too much credit, but predicting a bad result in this game was only gonna end one way, no matter whether he had a point or not.

Last edited:
My head is way more optimistic than my heart.

On paper we're better all over the pitch. But it's very hard to bury all those grim memories.

Still think we'll do them though.

Personally I think having Mike Dean as ref is the worse thing that could happen to us..

He is aware of all this Spurs fan Bollocks and will go out his way (AGAIN)to prove it’s not the case.

I can guarantee that he will hand them either a pen or we will get a red card.. or even have a perfectly good goal disallowed..

Last edited:
It's easy to forget but If you look at their actual line up, they're good...

Cech

Bellerin kosceliney Mustafi Montreal Kolasinac

Xhaka Ramsey

Ozil Iwobe Sanchez

Lacazette

I definitely feel unusually optimistic about this game.

This season once we found our fitness / form we have shown an improvement over past seasons. The way we handled Dortmund, Dippers and Real Madrid (twice) proves this. We also were much better against Utd than last season's away game, and quite unlucky to lose that one.

Its not unreasonable to have confidence, but man it does feel weird for this game.
Even though everything points to them being total shite, somehow you just know they'll play like titans. I'm buzzing and nervous, got the butterflys in the stomach already.

As people are alluding to, I'm more nervous about woolwich spawn by way of the referee, than them really hurting us with football.

We can do this but we need to be pretty much at our best, absolutely no half steppin'.

pri_38174674-e1493621436182.jpg

That may as well be DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak.
That's untouchable!
Yeah, I wish TFC still had that option to filter for "Best posts in forum". I really enjoyed scrolling through those and seeing which ones I witnessed and which ones were before me. I wonder how those posts stack up now!

My heart says 3-1. I think they may go ahead or equalise and then we will get one, force them onto us and score on the counter.

My head says yet another 1-1 draw.

Back
Top Bottom