Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Likely 1st teamAlternativesAcademy players
with squad numbers
LLORISGOLLINI (Injured) AUSTIN
SANCHEZROMEROFagan-Walcott (suspended)
DIERTANGANGA (Injured)Omole (suspended)
DAVIESRODONLyons-Foster (injured)
ROYALDOHERTYPaskotski
REGUILON (Fitness question)SESSEGNONCesay (suspended)
WINKSSKIPP (Injured)Craig
HOJBJERGBENTANCUR (Injured)White
BERGWIJN (Fitness question)KULUSEVSKIDevine
SONLUCAS (Injured)Mundle
KANEScarlett

Did we win anything?

Who did we lose to in the CL.

Last 10 years is 2012 and since.

Is there any part of you that does not find our lack of success for however long incomprehensible, it you going to point out the odd victory?
Why would you think I'm ok with our lack of winning anything?
I'm simply pointing out that we do beat these teams en route to finals.
I'd say the finals are the problems, not the teams we're playing. Not even finals sometimes.
Going back a little further, 09/10 season - beat City twice, Woolwich, Chelsea and Liverpool in the league - all in one season. Then lose to fucking Portsmouth in the FAC Semi.
We could have played Accrington Stanley in the Champions League final and still lost IMO.

Why would you think I'm ok with our lack of winning anything?
I'm simply pointing out that we do beat these teams en route to finals.
I'd say the finals are the problems, not the teams we're playing. Not even finals sometimes.
Going back a little further, 09/10 season - beat City twice, Woolwich, Chelsea and Liverpool in the league - all in one season. Then lose to fucking Portsmouth in the FAC Semi.
We could have played Accrington Stanley in the Champions League final and still lost IMO.

Fair enough mate. No offence meant. I think it's just my fcuking frustration boiling over.

Apologies.

Fair enough mate. No offence meant. I think it's just my fcuking frustration boiling over.

Apologies.

Our record sucks given how many opportunities we've had to end this long drought.
Haven't won the FA Cup since 1991 but lost 8 semi finals since.
Haven't won a league cup since 2008 but lost 3 finals and 2 semi finals since.

Our record sucks given how many opportunities we've had to end this long drought.
Haven't won the FA Cup since 1991 but lost 8 semi finals since.
Haven't won a league cup since 2008 but lost 3 finals and 2 semi finals since.

Surely must be the club with the most depressed alcoholics.

How to explain those stats in a sober fashion.

Surely must be the club with the most depressed alcoholics.

How to explain those stats in a sober fashion.

My Chelsea mate was moaning they had lost, and I quote "lost 5 out of last 6 Wembley finals"
Boohoo. It hasn't taken 30 fucking years to rack them up and they have multiple wins there and abroad over the years.

Love a good semi
EED3700-A-F5-BA-4-EF4-B882-DF1-A10-C2344-B.png

Back
Top Bottom