Micky van de Ven

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the hamstring experts seem to have arrived in this thread. Didn't know we had so many on TFC.
Classic Film Legs GIF by Warner Archive

more of a hobby really

A serious hamstring injury will bruise: severe tears or when the muscle is pulled off the bone.

Perhaps, a lack of bruising is providing the medical staff + player some encouragement?

I don’t care if it makes me look like ‘Internet Doctor Dickhead’, there is categorically no fucking way our medical team would let him wander around without crutches unless he was able to tell them that he felt comfortable and there was no pain.

If they are then they’re even more incompetent than we ever imagined.

I don’t care if it makes me look like ‘Internet Doctor Dickhead’, there is categorically no fucking way our medical team would let him wander around without crutches unless he was able to tell them that he felt comfortable and there was no pain.

If they are then they’re even more incompetent than we ever imagined.

Agree. Maybe he just had a terrible cramp.

Back
Top Bottom