Micky van de Ven

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Won’t be long before he’s considered the best centre back in the world.

The lad is absolutely fucking class. His pace just gives him a whole different dimension few other CBs have.

We either improve rapidly or he’ll be gone and I won’t blame him one fucking bit. If we don’t push on we’re a banter club.

Won’t be long before he’s considered the best centre back in the world.

The lad is absolutely fucking class. His pace just gives him a whole different dimension few other CBs have.

We either improve rapidly or he’ll be gone and I won’t blame him one fucking bit. If we don’t push on we’re a banter club.
His passing is superb too. Not flashy, but always perfectly paced and placed. We need to challenge with him and Romero, monsters

How the hell did no other giant club get hold of him? He is world class IMO. Excellent defending, fantastic speed, good dribbling skills, and powerful shot.

Celebration Goal GIF by Celtic Football Club

I think i saw we have only lost one league match where he has played the whole game (Wolves at home). Chelsea is the only other defeat but he obviously went off injured. Tells us 2 things, he is clearly superb and also we need a more like for like back up as he is clearly so important to the way we play.

A phenominal bit of scouting from 1 season in the Bundesliga.

He'll possibly be the best central defender we've ever had if he stays fit and doesn't lose his pace.

Wonder what he'd be like on the wing - Bale Mk.2?

Cracking but of scouting. And what a bargain!

And if has a shot like that can he take a few free kicks too? Even if he doesn't score he might knock a few defenders heads off in the wall which would at least be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom