Membership card

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any bronze members able to send me a photo of their card or describe what it looks like please?

I've chucked mine in a drawer with my old one and have mixed them up!!

Cheers in advance!

The old one, the one that they sent out at the start of the season that doesn't work, has a bronze cockerel on it and flags in the background. The new one has a blue cockerel with Tottenham Hotspur written underneath it, and the flags in the background are much fainter.

I binned last seasons membership card as my misses said I needed to tidy my drawers. I have just found out that we use the same card as last year. Has this always been the case? I swear we get a new card every season. I blame my wife whatever the outcome!

I binned last seasons membership card as my misses said I needed to tidy my drawers. I have just found out that we use the same card as last year. Has this always been the case? I swear we get a new card every season. I blame my wife whatever the outcome!
They bring out a new card every few seasons. Definitely not every year. Ive had 1 new one in the last 5 years or so.

Contact the club and they'll send you a new'un, cost you a tenner though.

Back
Top Bottom