Membership Card

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi fellas

Just got mine today, but the issue is that my girlfriend bought one as well, and she didn't get her's today. Is that normal? :vdv:

Yeah same here, mine came almost straight away and she is yet to recieve hers. They said not to worry as they're all being dealt with and it will come before the first game.

I had to wait 3 weeks to get mine. Just wait 2 weeks and if it doesn't come ring up the ticket office.

The barcode on my card has pretty much rubbed off now, do you reckon they'd send me another one if I ask nicely. The people on the turnstiles were having to swipe it 3 or 4 times before it'd work towards the end of last season

Smolik said:
The barcode on my card has pretty much rubbed off now, do you reckon they'd send me another one if I ask nicely. The people on the turnstiles were having to swipe it 3 or 4 times before it'd work towards the end of last season

A mate got sent a replacement as the club had identified his as being faulty through wear and tear

Blanchflower said:
Smolik said:

A mate got sent a replacement as the club had identified his as being faulty through wear and tear

I like the sound of this, because it means I don't have to do anything, which appeals to my lazy nature

Micks said:
Hi fellas

Just got mine today, but the issue is that my girlfriend bought one as well, and she didn't get her's today. Is that normal? :vdv:

I know the answer to your question, unfortunately I am unable to help until photos of the aforementioned girlfriend have been posted.

I don't make the rules.

The annoying thing about this is that I got a card when they switched from paper tickets, but this is the third season I've had it. They will expect a good number to lose their cards over time, thus making a cheeky tenner each time someone does.

Another symptom of modern football.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
The annoying thing about this is that I got a card when they switched from paper tickets, but this is the third season I've had it. They will expect a good number to lose their cards over time, thus making a cheeky tenner each time someone does.

If the cards were free to replace there would be loads of touts dishing out season tickets before every game for x times face.

A symptom of modern football I'm ok with.

Blanchflower said:

If the cards were free to replace there would be loads of touts dishing out season tickets before every game for x times face.

A symptom of modern football I'm ok with.
Which they could have done with paper season tickets?

The cards are barcoded, any card lost is cancelled - multiple people in the Park Lane just used to cram in on one paper book that had been re-issued over and over......

Blanchflower said:

The cards are barcoded, any card lost is cancelled - multiple people in the Park Lane just used to cram in on one paper book that had been re-issued over and over......
But my point was about the club charging a tenner, making money out of the situation. Yes, they're barcoded and yes, they're stopping the touts and the club is making a tidy side-profit. There is no way they cost a tenner to print a new one.

She is still yet to recieve her membership card. I'm going to a match in 14 days. What to do, if I don't recieve it before there?

Back
Top Bottom