Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meanwhile on Sky we get Gary Neville every time we play United
Jamie Carragher every time we play Liverpool
Alan Smith every time we play Woolwich

We've got City next, I reckon they'll raise the ghost of Colin Bell to commentate on that one
and sherwood in the studio

He is a manchild who seems to have a breakdown everytime we lose who's diatribe thn gets clipped for opposition fans to share on Youtube and Twitter. Hence why he is always on DR Sports.

He and all the other ‘football influencers’ have a breakdown when their teams lose because it pays their bills.

The likes of Mark Goldbridge and AFTV rake it in when their respective teams are losing because of their extreme over the top reactions. A large proportion of people seem to love it

He and all the other ‘football influencers’ have a breakdown when their teams lose because it pays their bills.

The likes of Mark Goldbridge and AFTV rake it in when their respective teams are losing because of their extreme over the top reactions. A large proportion of people seem to love it
Don't understand it myself. Much prefer Chris Cowlin. I hate your Rory Jennings and Mark Goldbridges they are like the leaches who are making money of the clubs they clame to love. Rory Jennings in particular is just a prick. Then you have Thogden and do not understand why the boy gets on Sky Sports he is an idiot.

When teams are winning, social media peoples content appeals to their own 1 team fan base.

When teams are losing, social media peoples content appeals to 19+ other teams fan bases.

Social media people are reliant on volume.

Don't understand it myself. Much prefer Chris Cowlin. I hate your Rory Jennings and Mark Goldbridges they are like the leaches who are making money of the clubs they clame to love. Rory Jennings in particular is just a prick. Then you have Thogden and do not understand why the boy gets on Sky Sports he is an idiot.
cos da kidz innit..

Still to this day, I'm yet to be proved wrong on that I feel incredibly lucky to have been close to 18 when phones first became colour screens and all this social influencing BS passed me by..

It's all so fake and attention seeking, but i'll stop before I rabbit on about how fucked the generations after me are because of social media 'norms' or 'aspirations'

Dunno if it’s been spoken about but the commentator on the goons last night made a point to say they were ‘title challengers’ roughly every 30 seconds

Wonder how we’ll be described tonight when we’re only 3 points behind them

I’m going with ‘top 4 hopefuls’

Dunno if it’s been spoken about but the commentator on the goons last night made a point to say they were ‘title challengers’ roughly every 30 seconds

Wonder how we’ll be described tonight when we’re only 3 points behind them

I’m going with ‘top 4 hopefuls
"Finally clear of relegation??"

So I see MOTD decided not to show EITHER of Richie's goals in their post match analysis again tonight...

The two close range Everton nod-ins make the cut though...?

Right, fine you are then!

Finally, a good idea. If it only stops the crowding of a ref by numerous players then its a good thing.

Not so sure regarding fouls though. Does a cynical foul stopping a clear chance still count as a red? (for everyone not just us)
It's a terrible idea.
Refs will just use it randomly punishing some teams and not others.
How many times has James Maddison been booked this season for looking at a ref, compared to teams we play against screaming at them?

It's a terrible idea.
Refs will just use it randomly punishing some teams and not others.
How many times has James Maddison been booked this season for looking at a ref, compared to teams we play against screaming at them?
I get your point but, if there is one thing that needs to be got rid of, its the gooner type mentality of surrounding the ref for advantage. With something like this , the refs now have some sort of protection and hopefully the "bully boys" will fuck right off.
I dont know what the answer is but at least this could be a start. Its the main thing that constantly spoils the game for me.

Back
Top Bottom