Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every time I see this tread pop up, I just despair as to what the media cunts and experts have now said.
Never any credit. All our players are off. Gotta win a trophy. Blah, Blah. White fucking noise.
Can't wait to prove all these cunts wrong again next year when we've got a bloody home stadium.

Other supporters are raising some eyebrows:

Check the dipper comments though, they don't care. They've picked up a few cups and they're in the CL final. You can see their point, you and I might argue with it, but the rest of the world just wheels out the 'finishing above LFC cup' or something similar.

Check the dipper comments though, they don't care. They've picked up a few cups and they're in the CL final. You can see their point, you and I might argue with it, but the rest of the world just wheels out the 'finishing above LFC cup' or something similar.
They have won ONE League Cup, the same as us.
(Runners up in League Cup, same as us. Lost one FA semi, whilst we have lost two and they lost UEFA Cup).

So, they have the same Cup haul and have finished below us for close to a decade. = They are worse than us and proves that they are treated somewhat differently within the media if that's the perception, which is the point of the tweet in the first place. Say untruths enough and repeat them regularly then they become the truth.

(Runners up in League Cup, same as us. Lost one FA semi, whilst we have lost two and they lost UEFA Cup).

So, they have the same Cup haul and have finished below us for close to a decade. = They are worse than us and proves that they are treated somewhat differently within the media if that's the perception, which is the point of the tweet in the first place. Say untruths enough and repeat them regularly then they become the truth.

Absolutely. I agree. This is the issue of the media in an internet age, everyone has a voice, everyone has an opinion, and reasoned debate falls by the wayside. Whats the old adage - the wheel that makes the most noise gets oiled first.

I so hope those cunts lose the final. I don't even like Madrid and the preening Ronaldo, but I'll have them winning it again over Kloop and co. It'll be fucking insufferable in the media if they do.

Back
Top Bottom