Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do man city really earn more than us?. I know they are bankrolled but actually monies in I can't see how city earn more than us. There ground is a bit bigger than ours but price are cheaper and is often not full.
We're on the box just as much if not more.
I am pretty sure more spurs shirts are sold around the world.

The only difference would be a bullshit sponsorship deal from a state owned company designed to negate fair play regs
they have a rich owner that spent money on city .they dont need to earn

Aren't spurs brilliant! They were great last night. Awesome. So many good players.

But all we hear is that they all want to leave. Shouldn't we be hearing about them bringing 1 or 2 in?

Just had 10 minutes of that. The only reason we're only hearing about outgoings is because these hacks are making up stories about it! :deledoubt:
They have been sifting through their calls today haven't they? First two callers, apparently Spurs fans, first caller thought Walker was shit and would drive him up to Manchester personally, second caller said Eriksen was shit and should be sold, he even said Barclay was far better!! He made the bold claim than he was the bloke that was holding up the placard with Levy out on it (wow, talk about someone determined to be famous, exactly the same attitude as DT from the scum up the road, about him more than what the issue is).

Still not even these bafoon's could get we wound up, laughed my way through it.

or all their achievements, Sky Sports have won nothing this season. They were knocked out early in the Champions League Bidding, and failed again to screen the F.A. Cup.
Some of the World's best Broadcasters have been linked with their Production Manager, whilst their best Presenters will leave, 'If the price is right.'
They have traditionally lost their best Anchormen when Bein Sport, and ITV Racing came calling.
Listeners are also asking, "Is Talksport all that?" Two of their 'Presenters' Jim ' Brownnosealwaysstatesthebleedin'obvious' White has been shown to be an annoying Jock, twat, while Adrian 'oooh, I'm so provocative, yet impossible to ignore' Durham, has been cruelly exposed in recent games, as a nonentity Ginger tosser.
Their promising youngster, Jason Cunty, far from maturing into an International Broadcaster, has only succeeded in becoming a childish biased Chelsea mouthpiece.

Veteran Pie Eater, Mickey 'Liverpool Football Club' Quinn, has proved to have no Plan B, to his 'Liverpool Football Club' inflexible system, when discussing 'Liverpool Football Club' in Liverpool,
Once again they have ended a season by bottling the Balanced View reporting title.

There are some decent fan channels on YouTube these days , most are totally biased ass monkeys that know fuck all about football but there are a few that aren't, would be great if a few of these could do a live stream together under the same banner straight after games , we think we have it hard but some teams like West Brom and Swansea are barely acknowledged at all by Sky , Sky becomes more tedious every year with it's desperation to protect the "sky four" , I'd love to see people of opposing teams discussing the match sensibly but with some banter they actually care rather than Watching the like of Henry and Carragher pretend their interested, they might aswell be wearing Liverpool and Woolwich shirts.

Unless I missed a couple of minutes,

We are over an hour in on Soccer Saturday and they have focused on Chelsea, Woolwich, Liverpool, Everton and now about to cover Man City..

Not one word about us, like I said unless I missed a small section.

Sometimes I wonder how difficult it would be to create some fake news on this forum and see if we could spread it via Twitter and Facebook and blogs and see how wide it could spread. It should be something almost plausible like we're interested in a forward from some team in Argentina.

Someone did that a few years ago on another Spurs site.

I also remember when the tv soap Dream Team had a story where on of their players was linked with Liverpool and one of the newspapers printed it as legit transfer news.

Lets talk about spurs! They won 7-1 and Kane got another hattrick!

How can they keep him? They need to offer him Β£200k a week. Oh and they haven't won anything so players will go.

These blokes do know there are only 3 domestic trophies right? (well four if you count the Community Shield).

Every cunt post game keeps questioning if we can keep our players, getting beyond a joke now. The laud Liverpool for scraping 4th and treat it like a trophy. Good season MOTD say. What the fuck? No European football and just a run in the LC. Nor do they ask them if they can keep their bang average players ( Coutinho and Mane the exceptions).

We've really upset the order of things in the media with regards to our success and I love it. Fuck 'em...create a siege mentality.

His team of the week is usually laughable, but even in his "team of the season" Garth Crooks can't resist a few little digs either....
Garth Crooks' team of the season: Kane, Alli, Sanchez, Hazard, Coutinho, Courtois, Conte
The review of Alderweireld's season is particularly bad - one line of praise and 4 paragraphs selling him (and Pochettino) to Barcelona!
:pochfacepalm:

Fuck sake. Even though Poch has recently categorically ruled out ever managing either Barcelona or Woolwich. Makes you wonder why they get paid for writing this drivel.

His team of the week is usually laughable, but even in his "team of the season" Garth Crooks can't resist a few little digs either....
Garth Crooks' team of the season: Kane, Alli, Sanchez, Hazard, Coutinho, Courtois, Conte
The review of Alderweireld's season is particularly bad - one line of praise and 4 paragraphs selling him (and Pochettino) to Barcelona!
:pochfacepalm:
Did Crooks get an invite to the last game at the Lane?
Hope he didnt turd swallower

Back
Top Bottom