Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck was that shit on C4 about Harry Kane.. ?

Summit about Shaw, Rashford/Kane made in Manchester goal, then some poxy statistic about him scoring 5 times at Old Trafford, as if that was some indication as to him scoring there more regularly.. . and having to caveat that with the other 30 goals he's scored for Spurs, and OT having little or nothing to do with it....

I guess I'm just tetchy and looking for reasons to suspect the media of touting Kane off to Utd....

Playing in Manchester doesn't help I guess...

So why aren't they selling Sakha off to Utd now that HE'S scored? funny that!

West Ham Tottenham 3-4 definitely not Tyler!

Blimey, you're right! I stand corrected too... Always thought it was Tyler ..

But the "Oh No!" is definitely there for all to hear...

... and it's DEFINITELY one of the best Spurs games in modern times...

Absolutely NUTS match!

What the fuck was that shit on C4 about Harry Kane.. ?

Summit about Shaw, Rashford/Kane made in Manchester goal, then some poxy statistic about him scoring 5 times at Old Trafford, as if that was some indication as to him scoring there more regularly.. . and having to caveat that with the other 30 goals he's scored for Spurs, and OT having little or nothing to do with it....

I guess I'm just tetchy and looking for reasons to suspect the media of touting Kane off to Utd....

Playing in Manchester doesn't help I guess...

So why aren't they selling Sakha off to Utd now that HE'S scored? funny that!
Tbf Saka has just signed a new long term contract at the arse and Kane is in the last 12 months of his deal

If you add 's washing' after it fits the criteria perfectly I'd imagine!

Game's long gone ....

I'm not saying China/Saudi can't love football, they clearly do, but they love the game that is played in Europe/South America... Cos that's pretty much where the best football is played...

Ironically, Scotland probably has more reason to feel aggrieved, as they pretty much invented football... but no one is buying THEIR product or players for gazilions!!!

I’d even rather watch Scottish football than that shite over there.

If you still pay a tv license for that bullshit,You know what to do…

MOTD has be biased shite for years

It's just SO wrong!!

Hypothetically, why aren't the BBC pushing for US to sign Shaw & Rashford, if they're so obsessed with linking them up with Kane...?

Oh, no, hang on, wait... Cos that might benefit SPURS,😀 and we can't have that going on, can we??

Tbf Saka has just signed a new long term contract at the arse and Kane is in the last 12 months of his deal
When has a long term contract ever stopped speculation about Kane...?
The season after he DIDN'T go to City, the talk was still about when, not if he left Spurs... It was relentless!

It's been going on for as long as Kane has!!

Re: Sakha; Real Madrid or Barca came calling, I'm sure he would be tempted, regardless of the deal he's on with the Arse... but we'll never hear about it, 'cos that would mean the media disrupting little Mikel's project.... And we CAN'TETA have that!

OK.... this sums up in a nutshell what the anti Spurs media bias is:

EX-TOTTENHAM player scores stunning own goal is pretty much the headline.... Ex-TOTTENHAM!

He's Nottingham Forest's player, no? Isn't THAT where they should be focussing their hilarity? No, cos that wouldn't get enough anti Spurs likes!!

Didn't EX-SPURS player Kyle Walker just win the Treble? I didn't see us mentioned once... But why would they? He's not our player any more... Same as Serge Aurier isn't our player any more.... so why the need to mention it?

to have another laugh at Spurs, that's why!

fuck me, if we ever win a trophy again in my lifetime, I'm gonna be fucking UNBEARABLE.... I can't wait to stick it to every cunt who has kicked us when we're down, like the cowardly, bullying baying mob they are!

Last edited:
OK.... this sums up in a nutshell what the anti Spurs media bias is:

EX-SPURS player scores hilarious own goal is the headline.... Ex SPURS!

He's Nottingham Forest's player, no? Isn't THAT where they should be focussing their hilarity? No, cos that wouldn't get enough anti Spurs likes!!

Didn't EX-SPURS player Kyle Walker just win the Treble? I didn't see us mentioned once... But why would they? He's not our player any more... Same as Serge Aurier isn't our player any more.... so why the need to mention it?

to have another laugh at Spurs, that's why!

fuck me, if we ever win a trophy again in my lifetime, I'm gonna be fucking UNBEARABLE.... I can't wait to stick it to every cunt who has kicked us when we're down, like the cowardly, bullying baying mob they are!

This will be you when we finally win a trophy

ls4pf.jpg

Makes me so fucking angry. We should ban their so called fucking journalists from the ground like Fergie did to make an example out of them. He didn't put up with this shit

Ange is gonna get asked a load of questions about Kane's future this season, I can see him getting fed up pretty quickly and putting some journos back in their places.

Last edited:
We're really living in everyone's heads rent free.

The conversation is about Rodgers going to Celtic but only took 2 and a half minutes to steer the convo onto Tottenham won't win anything because Levy is too tight.

The conversation is about Rodgers going to Celtic but only took 2 and a half minutes to steer the convo onto Tottenham won't win anything because Levy is too tight.

"If Rodgers hadn't gone to Leicester, then someone else would" is quite the insight.

Why does it feel like the world slows down when Graeme Souness starts speaking? 😆

Back
Top Bottom