Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my fondest dreams, MP gets asked about it at the next press conference and just says something like "rubbish, I want to manage in the Champions League for the first time next season, why would I be talking to Utd?"

Could be all of that, or it could be that the journalist just made up a story that he thought people would want to read........his job after all is to sell newspapers and internet subscriptions, not to report the news.

exactly :
manager doing well elsewhere = man u (we) are after him

Could be all of that, or it could be that the journalist just made up a story that he thought people would want to read........his job after all is to sell newspapers and internet subscriptions, not to report the news.

Is it any wonder no one takes those 'red top' cvnts seriously. Them crying about not being nominated at the Sports Journalists Awards. It saddens me that people actually believe some of that shite they peddle in their daily rags. How often do any of their exclusives become true? They're no better than some of that ITK nonsense posted over at SC!

Leave our Poch alone, he's quietly doing an excellent job. We're better at being the hunter than the hunted. All the pressure is on Leicester, admittedly they are playing beyond everyone's expectations. I do believe they will have another blip.

Manure cock suckers in the media are obsessed with their tin pot club.they took lvg from us and that back fired,now they want poch .what a joke of a club.they dont even play good football.fat boy shrek does nothing for 200k,martial is not worth 60m ..there one big trump card was getting bale...pathetic club.given the politics and big egos what can poch do? Its not as if he has kane dele or dier to work with there..

Mother fucking bastards!!!!!:pochwtf: They are trying to steal the best manager in the world from us!!:pochohshit:

Manchester United have spoken to representatives of Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino, 43, about succeeding Louis van Gaal, 64.(Sun)

They will be north London Riots again. :pochsmirk:

Poch please, we love you
giphy.gif

Hate these Scumdog tactics fall 7 points behind in the race for the top 4 so leak stories to the media to try and unsettle our team, Mourinho is already a certainty fuck Manchester United aka the new Loserpool.

Times are a changing and the media are not liking it. Liverpool, Chelsea and Manu are all vulnerable to sliding down the table.
The Poch beat up is crap, and this Custis is a grub who has a personal agenda. LVG called Custis out which I agree with, his personal agenda is to get LVG out - disgraceful process really.
The Sports Journalist Assoc (if one exists) should be stamping on this behaviour - then again they won't isolate one of their own, poor play.

It's all a load of bollocks. For a start Levy would have to give Man Utd permission to speak to MP if they were seriously interested in sounding him out about taking the job.
Just like Whelan gave Liverpool permission to speak to Martinez when Dalglish left and Everton were also given by Wigan before he went there.
It's the fucking Sun.

United are a shambles right now, and I don't even think they are even interested in Poch.

I would've thought Maureen nailed on, wouldnt be announced for several reasons, not least his payoff from Chavs.

And why would Poch go to a club where the youth set up is so cack? Their head of academy (or whatever its called) resigned the other week. They've also tried to tempt the previous head back, but he's decided to stay where he is.

At Oxford United.

Manure cock suckers in the media are obsessed with their tin pot club.they took lvg from us and that back fired,now they want poch .what a joke of a club.they dont even play good football.fat boy shrek does nothing for 200k,martial is not worth 60m ..there one big trump card was getting bale...pathetic club.given the politics and big egos what can poch do? Its not as if he has kane dele or dier to work with there..
Did I miss something. When did Man U get Bale?

United are a shambles right now, and I don't even think they are even interested in Poch.

I would've thought Maureen nailed on, wouldnt be announced for several reasons, not least his payoff from Chavs.

And why would Poch go to a club where the youth set up is so cack? Their head of academy (or whatever its called) resigned the other week. They've also tried to tempt the previous head back, but he's decided to stay where he is.

At Oxford United.
Didn't they try to get our very own John McDermott as well?

Football is so weird and situations like this are ridiculous. I hope this gets dealt with in the City press conference - and not just a politicians answer.

Back
Top Bottom