Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coz it's right there.
heres some more eye candy for you try to keep it in your pants
chiriches.jpg

Thing I like most about Pochettino thus far is that he's a media ghost. Its been almost six weeks since we hired him and the only time he's spoken was in that two minute video for the Spurs Youtube channel. Guy is all business not about silly self-promotion like so many premier league managers nowadays.

Last edited:
Thing I like most about Pochettino thus far is that he's a media ghost. Its been almost six weeks since we hired him and the only time he's spoken was in that two minute video for the Spurs Youtube channel. Guy is all business not about silly self-promotion like some many premier league managers nowadays.

Amen to that brother! Sherwood's pressers were obnoxious!!! I would fine myself coming away thinking "did he really just say that?"

Thing I like most about Pochettino thus far is that he's a media ghost. Its been almost six weeks since we hired him and the only time he's spoken was in that two minute video for the Spurs Youtube channel. Guy is all business not about silly self-promotion like some many premier league managers nowadays.
Completely agree, I prefer it when our manager puts the players names in two seperate brown envelopes behind doors. He does just seem like an utter professional though, love an on the training pitch manager.

Amen to that brother! Sherwood's pressers were obnoxious!!! I would fine myself coming away thinking "did he really just say that?"

Yeah obviously Sherwood was awful, he's far from the only one though. Mourinho, Pardew, Allardyce, Rodgers, Wenger, are all always running their mouths about some nonsense.

Thing I like most about Pochettino thus far is that he's a media ghost. Its been almost six weeks since we hired him and the only time he's spoken was in that two minute video for the Spurs Youtube channel. Guy is all business not about silly self-promotion like so many premier league managers nowadays.
Excellent point and I couldn't agree more.

We need the players to be media ghosts now.

Apart from Lamella who's just a ghost.

Oh come on, are you telling me that you don't miss this??

harryRedknappCar_2697795b.jpg

Has any Premier League manager been in the press really? I don't want to knock your point but I don't think anything apart from the World Cup has been featured, except for transfer news.

Oh come on, are you telling me that you don't miss this??

harryRedknappCar_2697795b.jpg

Rent a quote Del Boy, to be fair he talked a lot of sense if you ignored his ego, didn't realise how much till I watched avb and Sherwood in interviews, avb just mumbled vague nonsense and Sherwood well, don't need to say.

thats the main reason i did not like sherwood. it was as if he thought he was the tottenham manager for the past 15 years the way he was talking in interviews, scathing attacks on players ect. your not given respect tim, u earn it.

Our new Head Coach and his coaching staff took training for the first time last Saturday and have put the players through their paces with a mixture of gym work, running and football drills this week.

“We are very happy with the players and we’ve enjoyed the training,” said Mauricio.

“It’s a difficult period for the players because we need to work hard but there has been a great atmosphere.

“It’s important for the players to get to know us and for us to get to know them and at the same time we’ve also started to introduce our philosophy and style into the group.

“The players have responded well and have trained hard every day.”

“I was very happy to meet Ossie, he’s a legend and a brilliant character,” Pochettino added. “We spoke, he gave me some advice, that’s important and he loves Tottenham. For me, it was a pleasure to meet him.”

:pochlol: :ossie:

“I was very happy to meet Ossie, he’s a legend and a brilliant character,” Pochettino added. “We spoke, he gave me some advice, that’s important and he loves Tottenham. For me, it was a pleasure to meet him.”

:pochlol: :ossie:
Resurrection of the famous five coming up...

Back
Top Bottom