Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football is about entertainment at the end of the day and I've been a hell of a lot more entertained this year compared to last season and the last few tbh
Best way to look at it is that we play good football now without sacrificing results

Haha still only pointed out a fact ....you seem to struggle on the Internet with people who have a different opinion to yourself Joe ...evident in other threads ....I'm thinking your not like that in real life
Not if its a genuine opinion instead of trolling, check the bale thread, me and @Joe Clash have completely opposite opinions regarding him and were discussing it the other night but no counting each other off or stupid name calling, just debate between spurs fans with different opinions

CZjr36iWYAA95Ib.jpg:large

They are on top of the world and who can begrudge them! What a team

Not if its a genuine opinion instead of trolling, check the bale thread, me and @Joe Clash have completely opposite opinions regarding him and were discussing it the other night but no counting each other off or stupid name calling, just debate between spurs fans with different opinions
that's fair enough Bri and I would still happily debate the point but as in the levy thread I read he did the same there .
If he disagreed with me in the real world I doubt he would start name calling to my face so I don't see why that should happen on the internet

don't want to piss all over the poch wank fest (especially after we stormed past the mighty palace) but we are only 2 points better off then at the same stage last season with "his " team and playing "his" way

good job the other teams are so shite though eh ....suppose that's "his" good coaching

:kaneshh::kaneear::dembelefingers:

Comparing points totals to previous seasons is utterly 'pointless', we are competing against the other teams in the league.

CZjr36iWYAA95Ib.jpg:large

They are on top of the world and who can begrudge them! What a team
The best thing about that photo is John McDermott's presence. To know that Utd want him to head up their academy and he has told them to go fuck themselves means he feels good here and that he is valued as part of the team. Poch has been at pains to mention him in press conferences when the press speak of our young players. ensuring that his achievements are recognised. But to know that he is there during training sessions shows that in the immortal words of David Brent their is synergy & integration between development and 1st Team.
david-brent-hands-together-o.gif

"Points at same stage" arguments are stupid considering the teams we play are completely different to those of last season, new managers/players from last year have settled and got more experience in the league, more money involved means tougher competition.

If you compare results against teams we played last season, we're 6 points better off I believe, which is a whole lot better.
Oops, Totti has already made my point for me. Big up.

Comparing points totals on previous seasons should only be used in conjunction with the same fixtures. Otherwise the stats are skewed.
Even then it's still skewed, compare our results v villa/Leicester etc I really feel has little value - surely the best indicator is fans feelings/expectations as this generally takes more into account

Long time no see, peeps.

I almost believe we'll actually win the title.

What's been happening while I've been away? Whose been getting into cunt-offs? :)

The best thing about that photo is John McDermott's presence. To know that Utd want him to head up their academy and he has told them to go fuck themselves means he feels good here and that he is valued as part of the team. Poch has been at pains to mention him in press conferences when the press speak of our young players. ensuring that his achievements are recognised. But to know that he is there during training sessions shows that in the immortal words of David Brent their is synergy & integration between development and 1st Team.
david-brent-hands-together-o.gif
Agreed. That must have been a cold glass of ice water dumped onto the ego of United's boardroom and chairman.

How many years has the beginning, middle, and end argument of United's pursuit of players and coaches been the line "of course they want to come to us, we're Manchester United".

Well, we're fucking Tottenham. And right now that's a hell of a lot more to be proud of. BOOM!

Back
Top Bottom