Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't changed my pic on this site since that night, cause nothing else has come close to matching that feeling. Now I'll just have to change it to nothing, cause that will best capture the current feeling.

Levy's chickens have come home to roost. He made this whole mess the day he sacked him and recruited Mourinho. DNA? The guy is incompetent.
Half the fanbase were screaming for Poch’s head.
Personally, I was pissed but there were plenty that wanted him out after his general behavior in the months that followed the UCL final.
Once he was gone, I didn’t want him back.
Things generally don’t work so well second time around and you quickly remember why you broke up in the first place as soon as things start to go wrong.

I haven't changed my pic on this site since that night, cause nothing else has come close to matching that feeling. Now I'll just have to change it to nothing, cause that will best capture the current feeling.
I was in a Dutch cab after escaping from the stadium. They outed us as Tottenham and things started to get nasty at 2-2; had to do windmill punches to escape. Anyway the cabbie had the game on his phone and we watched the goal on the way back to the centre.

I'm sad that he has decided to go there, but as we didn't offer him the job, suppose they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. But he has gone down in my estimation by taking it on, and it's going to cut deeply if he is given the time and is successful with them. :(

Might be petty but I hope he fails miserably there and is sacked after a few months.

Never forget he once said that the Chavs were our greatest rivals, not Woolwich.
Will be interesting to see the reaction when he comes back...

Might be petty but I hope he fails miserably there and is sacked after a few months.

Never forget he once said that the Chavs were our greatest rivals, not Woolwich.
Will be interesting to see the reaction when we he comes back...

Knowing the fanbase nowadays, he'll get a fucking standing ovation and his name sung.

Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

It's gonna take a while to get over this. I feel sick just thinking about the first time we have to play them next season and him being on the touchline. It wouldn't be so fucking bad if we weren't in this shitty state right now. And I have a feeling he'll end up doing really well there, they have a lot of good young players that he'll be able to coach and improve.

Back
Top Bottom