Match officials: Bent, incompetent or just trying to do their best.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wait until City get some major calls go against them in their next few games. Happy to eat my words but I have little faith in the league officiating.

I’m going to bet on Spurs beating Coty, it’s the perfect narrative. All of a sudden expect decisions to go our way.
I agree. I'm convinced the league don't want the soon to be convicted City winning the league, hence why Woolwich are getting all the decisions and so will we against City

How disgusting and convenient, it's because we are playing Liverpool today that they discussed about the issues, pertaining to us again.

Guess what, no one word of Woolwich in the article. Seriously the media and the scummy club can go fuck each other.

It’s hard not to look at it & not see that it’s corrupt . Every week , there’s questionable decisions …. Too much money = corruption
media and pundits should be calling it out but wobt because sky want their title race and papers are up woolwichs hole. Media full of gooner wankers too.
Slowly turning me off football tbh. Var is just another vehicle for corruption.
Clearly PL are afraid of what they created with Man city and now will do anything to change the narrative and help woolwich win.were we un same position would we get the woolwich treatment.
Also maasive VAR decision incoming today. Against us

Got ssn on in the background and I’ve heard the word VAR said during every match highlights. There is a reason it won’t go away, it’s built into the fabric of the game now and the tv companies are complicit in it all. They love the drama.

skysports-joe-gomez-brennan_6545259.jpg

if that's Romero on Salah is that given as a Liverpool Pen on sunday? :contehmm:

Back
Top Bottom