Match Of The Day 18/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did they even mention our goals? I wasn’t watching closely.

They said ‘it’s not often we focus on the losing team’ then focused on the losing team for about the 100th time when we’re involved. Didn’t mention a single thing about us.

Lineker can fuck off, as far as I’m concerned. The crisp-stealing cunt.

The Gibbs-White kid? He was good when he came on. Still no excuse for not mentioning 3 goals away from home against the media’s favourite underdogs.

Yeah, that young Wolves player looked really good when he came on, England U21 WC winner apparently. They highlighted the fact he can see/play a defence splitting pass which is very unusual for an English player. I'd take a punt on him. We need that type of creative player.

Lineker is doing his best to appear unbiased, the politically correct pundit prick twitty bantering analysing bullshit quirky handsome quippy-when-scripted-highlights but boring-when-its-live BBC-and-other-networks ex-footballer presenter.

Back
Top Bottom