Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s like his PSG highlights tape

But as a single match

Its only a preseason friendly, but every game he plays in lily white he is more confident, knows where his team mates will be

Some of those balls he won taking on multiple players, his stutter step before his second, fuck me, starting to see why Neymar was pissed off he was sold by Emery (or, as I will now forever call him, Bumwipe Enema - perfect name for a Manager of the Arsewipes)

And to think he may have a point to prove to Bumwipe Enema in those NLDs as well....
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him with the ball, feel things will only get better when an understanding of those around him get a feel what to expect and also he knows the runs of those around him too. A poor example of this, is his back heel to Amos (it's a poor example because it's Amos not a first team player), but Amos stopped/paused his run thinking he couldn't pull off a pass there. There is also a bit where he was running down the wing, Sissoko put in a great run ahead of him, drawing a defender away. When the other defender engaged Lucas, Sissoko stopped his run hiking that he would lose the ball, he didn't but as Lucas broke free Sissoko was no longer an option to receive the ball, so the momentum of the attack was lost. These little small things are all achieved when players learn what each other are capable of.

It's without the ball is the only thing he has to adapt to, he will not get minutes if he offers nothing here. He's clearly working on that though.

Seriously against Newcastle, get Son on the left and Lucas on the right. They won't be able to handle them.

Will Son be back with South Korea by then? I thought the Asian Games started on August 18th. It would be great if he could start against Newcastle with Dele and Kane just returning to training the week before.

Will Son be back with South Korea by then? I thought the Asian Games started on August 18th. It would be great if he could start against Newcastle with Dele and Kane just returning to training the week before.

It was confirmed he'll be available for Newcastle and then flying out.

He looked good last season but no end product. If he can add that like last night he will be a first 11 regular.
To me he looked good already last season but not much end product because he was not used. I remember there were a game or two here and there I thought for sure he would start but he didn't. I couldn't believe it I am sure Moura himself couldn't believe. I am ready to enjoy watching him play much more this fall. he looks smooth speedy and flashy all at the same time. odd combination I have to say but looks very promising. can't wait

He looked good last season but no end product. If he can add that like last night he will be a first 11 regular.
Hard to score when youre not used. Actually, he's scored wherever he's been when given the chance, and good ones too. Not a plethora of 2 yard tap ins (I know they all count the same).

What I really like to see is goals out of nothing. That one from the edge of the box v Roma was great - a dummy to beat the defender and then a low one drilled into the far corner with his left. And the one he didn't score, the assist for Llorente. Belter of a volley, really good technique.

I hope he gets the chance to show what he can do, it's different to anything else we've got.

DjGW7-0W4AA-RcX.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom