Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He reminds me of N'Koudou with his pace and eagerness, but unlike N'Koudou he's also actually a good footballer. I get the impression he's what the team is crying out for, and we really need to start utilising him.

He’s several levels higher than N’Koudou. This is a guy that was expected to be a Hazard-level player when he joined PSG. The next big thing. I’m still amazed that we got him, as he’s a special player. The kind of player that Woolwich or United usually sign if they are on the ball.

I very much enjoyed his cameo today.
Good point about getting him more minutes so he will be sharp if needed.
He really has the look of someone who could produce game changing magic, but in a different style to our first 11. Hoping us getting him early will help him have a very tidy first full season next season.

I know this was being said weeks/months ago, but as he's featured so rarely to this day... Yes, I do hope he gets some proper game time from now on. A bit disappointed he's been used quite so sparingly (one example: a single solitary minute V Juve over 2 games), because in the little he has actually played, LM definitely looks like he has a certain dynamic quality on the ball - we just need to see more though!...

I know this was being said weeks/months ago, but as he's featured so rarely to this day... Yes, I do hope he gets some proper game time from now on. A bit disappointed he's been used quite so sparingly (one example: a single solitary minute V Juve over 2 games), because in the little he has actually played, LM definitely looks like he has a certain dynamic quality on the ball - we just need to see more though!...

I thought along those lines but he didn't offer anything against manure when he came on.

Thought Lucas was poor at Brighton to be honest which was a good opportunity for him.

But he's been here less than 3 months. Next season is his time.

Needs longer cleats or ??? Fell over at least 3 times trying to receive the ball yesterday...
Did well otherwise. It was surprising to see him out left. Not sure he looked especially comfortable out there though. I think he'd do better out right. Poch has a thing for inverted wingers though...

Back
Top Bottom