Loyalty Point & ST list updated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have manually taken 757 pts away. Considering I didn't have this many, I wonder how they did it.

Think there must be an overall total in the background and they take off whatever you haven't "earned" in the last 5 years. I lost 300 or so but remain in the 400's, so only actually lost around 100.

The renewal date was 15th June. If you can prove that you renewed before then, phone the club and get them back. Good luck.

Well it automatically renewed but the payment bounced and I've only got round to sorting that out. I've missed out in the past and i've never lost my points, seems a bit harsh taking away ALL my points though

Back
Top Bottom