Love the shirt. Design the shirt.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might give this a try and see if I can come up with anything decent. One question though, can we use a different template to the one provided?

Mose said:
I might give this a try and see if I can come up with anything decent. One question though, can we use a different template to the one provided?

Yea, do what you want mate. We just supplied that to make it easier for people.

I'm not very good at drawing shirts, would it be ok if I drew a picture of a car with machine guns on it that is bulletproof and can fly instead?

You don't have to use the psd file, we just added that to make it easier for people.

Use whatever program you want.

By the way, if you're next question is "what program should I use?" you're best not entering. :bae:

No....I have a copy of PS (not ripped off at all, honest officer) and some idea about what I'd like to put together. Just never used it extensively is all.

Once we have all the entries, we'll draw up the short list and you all get to vote. Democracy! The winning shirt will then be produced for The Fighting Cock 5-aside team

Surely this will end badly? If you’re all not wearing something embarrassing and mildly offensive I will lose faith in this forum

Back
Top Bottom