Loan Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Millwall also somehow managed to lose to bottom of the table Rotherham so they're also now likely in trouble albeit with a 4 point cushion.

Could have a relegation 6 pointer in a few weeks between Tanganga's Millwall and Devine/Phillips' Plymouth when they play each other on 27th in the 2nd last game...

Millwall also somehow managed to lose to bottom of the table Rotherham so they're also now likely in trouble albeit with a 4 point cushion.

Could have a relegation 6 pointer in a few weeks between Tanganga's Millwall and Devine/Phillips' Plymouth when they play each other on 27th in the 2nd last game...
Rotherham had lost 8 and drawn 1 of their previous nine.

The regular 2023/24 National League season ends on Saturday 20 April 2024, with the first eliminators confirmed to take place shortly afterwards.

The fifth-placed side will host sixth on Tuesday 23 April before the second game a day later. The semi-finals are squeezed in just before the end of the month before the final at Wembley on Saturday 4 May.

DateRound
23/04/2024First play-off eliminator (5th v 6th)
24/04/2024Second play-off eliminator (4th v 7th)
28/04/2024Play-off semi-finals
04/05/2024Play-off final

Wed: Reggie subbed on 73 v BHA 0-0.
Tue: Craig played 86 mins. 1-0.
Tue:Troy not in squad. Excelsior lose 0-2 and are in relegation slot.
Tue: Ndombele unused sub. 1-0
Wed: Perisic subbed on 73 Lost 0-1.

View: https://twitter.com/Argyle/status/1776308860250144884

Ash Phillips keeps his place under the interim manager and Devine is suspended. I think they maybe need 5 points from the last 6 games to stay up but a Plymouth fan i spoke to reckons they'll need 7. Either way they'll likely need a win from today's game against bottom of the league Rotherham. Rotherham are confirmed relegated if they don't win today. Game after this also winnable against QPR

REGUILLONBRENTFORDSAT 6TH VILLA H 15:00
RODONLEEDSSAT 6TH COVENTRY A 15:00
PHILLIPSP ARGYLETUE 9TH QPR H 19:45
Devine U21P ARGYLETUE 9TH QPR H 19:45
TANGANGAMILLWALLSAT 6TH HUDDERSFIELD A 15:00
Craig U21DONCASTERSAT 6TH MORECAMBE A 15:00
KeeleyBARNETSAT 6TH MAIDENHEAD A 15:00
BERGVALLDjurgardensMON 8TH HACKEN A 18:10
VELIZSEVILLASUN 14TH LAS PALMAS A 13:00
SPENCEGENOASUN 7TH VERONA A 17:00
DIERB MUNICHSAT 6TH HEIDENHEIN A 14:30
NDOMBELEGALATASARYSUN 7TH FENERBACE H 19:30
PERISICHAJDUK SPLITSUN 7TH RIJEKA A 18:30
VUSKOVICRADOMIAK RADOMSUN 14TH LODZ A 11:30
ParrottE ROTTERDAMSAT 6TH ZWOLLE A 18:00

15 players on loan and THFC has sent them to or left them at the right place.
We will see if Devine gets selected again-I have a hunch he will.
Spence has to prove himself. Does he want to?
Same with Veliz. Sevilla probably not expecting to be in relegation danger but it is up to Alejo to get into contention.
But overall well done to THFC.

Wed: Perisic subbed on 73 Lost 0-1.
Is he on loan, or did we release him?

Shame he wanted to go immediately, I thought he could have been potentially useful at times. Such a wealth of experience and a quality player. Maybe he had been told he wasn't going to get a look in?

Is he on loan, or did we release him?

Shame he wanted to go immediately, I thought he could have been potentially useful at times. Such a wealth of experience and a quality player. Maybe he had been told he wasn't going to get a look in?
He won't play for THFC again but I just like keeping the records straight.

Back
Top Bottom