Loan Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parrott stats this season - 8 goals and 4 assists (12 goal involvements) in 15 starts and 7 off the bench totalling 1326 mins - so a goal involvement every 110.5 mins or one in a little over a 90 min game.

By no means outstanding, but certainly decent for a side struggling towards the bottom of the Dutch top division.

Parrott stats this season - 8 goals and 4 assists (12 goal involvements) in 15 starts and 7 off the bench totalling 1326 mins - so a goal involvement every 110.5 mins or one in a little over a 90 min game.

By no means outstanding, but certainly decent for a side struggling towards the bottom of the Dutch top division.

Also tells me I'm not interested in Gimenez. Would he get the same numbers in Troy's squad?

Also tells me I'm not interested in Gimenez. Would he get the same numbers in Troy's squad?

Giminez has got 21 goals and 3 assists this season - double what Parrott has.

I wouldn't consider Parrott at a starter at Spurs, more an opportunistic way to get an extra striker in squad by taking an otherwise unused Club trained player place - but I would consider Giminez for a first team place next season based upon his form this season, although not a certainty yet.

Could Parrott get to Giminez level in 25/26 is the question - Giminez has improved a lot since last season where he was still producing better stars than Parrott this season, so the answer to your question is that Giminez is way beyond Parrott's current level.

REGUILLONBRENTFORDSAT 13THSHEFF U H 15:00
RODONLEEDSSAT 13THBLACKBURN H 12:30
PHILLIPSP ARGYLESAT 20THSTOKE A 15:00
Devine U21P ARGYLESAT 20THSTOKE A 15:00
TANGANGAMILLWALLSAT 13THCARDIFF H 15:00
Craig U21DONCASTERSAT 13THA STANLEY H 15:00
KeeleyBARNETSAT 13THHALIFAX A 15:00
BERGVALLDjurgardensSUN 14THSIRIUS H 15:30
VELIZSEVILLASUN 14THLAS PALMAS A 13:00
SPENCEGENOAMON 15THFIORENTINA A 17.30
DIERB MUNICHSAT 13THKOLN H 14:30
NDOMBELEGALATASARYMON 15THALANYASPOR A 18:00
PERISICHAJDUK SPLITSUN 14THOSIJEC H 15:30
VUSKOVICRADOMIAK RADOMSUN 14THLODZ A 11:30
ParrottE ROTTERDAM??

Funny that Barnet went to Accrington.
Donkeys beat Accrington Stanley 4-0. Craig played the whole game.
One point off the play off slots.

7Crawley43465
8Doncaster43064

Impressive move up the table whilst Craig has been there.

Good experience for him if Doncaster het into the playoffs - just one point and a better GD or 2 points away atm with another 3 games to go

Impressive move up the table whilst Craig has been there.

Good experience for him if Doncaster het into the playoffs - just one point and a better GD or 2 points away atm with another 3 games to go
OK, it's L2 but Craig has obviously helped the cause.
Not a player that took my breath away when playing for us but always hard working and efficient.
Be interesting to see what his level is.

OK, it's L2 but Craig has obviously helped the cause.
Not a player that took my breath away when playing for us but always hard working and efficient.
Be interesting to see what his level is.

I think he's loaned to L1 next season, and see how he fares.

Be interesting to see if there are any offers from Championship clubs - doubt it but possible.

His twin brother who we released about 18 months ago has had a decent/'ok' season at L1 Reading (17 starts, 10 as sub 1427 mins played so far), didn't play much last season.

Eric did 90 on Saturday. 2-0.
Perisic came on 63. 1-2
Ndombele came on 85. 4-0.
Vuskovic 90. 2-3.
Bergvall subbed off 77. 0-2.
Spence came on 61. 1-1.
Troy got a one game ban and will return for Excelsior's last 3 beginning with NEC on May 6.

Gold:

Sam Archer (Barton Rovers)​

Tottenham's Under-18s goalkeeper Sam Archer's great run of four clean sheets in a row finally came to an end on his short-term work experience loan to get first team exposure with Barton Rovers in Southern League Central Division One.

Crawley dropped points again so the chance of playoffs is now in Doncaster's hands although they have a very tough game against 6th place Barrow at the weekend. Season defining game for Craig's Doncaster

Back
Top Bottom