Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at the stats from that game at the end of the article

Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Fucking battered them at Anfield, and they want to cry about being cheated?

Well I remember when we were flying a few years ago and they had a few injuries and shit their pants. They managed to get a perfectly safe and dry stadium postponed by the PL because there was snow somewhere else in Liverpool city center so apparently that was unsafe for fans.

In the replay a few weeks later, with a fit squad (how convenient) we had a Defoe equaliser chalked off for offside. A Liverpool player had made a backpass which JD latched on to. Work that one out.

Fuck off Liverpool.....the silence that fell over the ground when we constantly pressed late on was a sham. The Kop roar, yeah alright, only when you're winning. Nothing but another whiney northern team.....a rich Burnley. Crying because the ref saw you dirty fouls this time.....the only stat you beat us on.
You played like Wimbledon HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF

Then have the nerve to think you are rightfully above us. Once in a decade you have finished there.
Suck on that from yesterday, it was the moment you realised it will happen again.

The way that ball bounced out the net was awesome! Will never forget that goal, a real special one from Vic.
I was so calm watching the game I just had a feeling we were gonna do something, we gradually got better and better, but that goal made me lose my shit totally! Must have been ridiculous to have actually been there, oh man.

And Poch talking about Kane's big balls, fucking hell! :pochlol:

Can't stop laughing! The best post match comments ever. Meanwhile Klippidy is spiralling and melting not knowing what the fuck he is talking about.

It was a good match. We deserved at least a draw and in truth should have won.

I am not interested in the slating of Liverpool fans because like us they are emotional. It is what sport should be about is it not.

We had the better players but the poor recent record to overcome. In the second half we played better than we did against United and were we more clinical would have won the game.

We are on a fantastic run, Kane's 100-up is hopefully now a monkey off his back and we still have 2 or 3 players who could force their way into the team making us even better.

Lets see what happens re: Woolwich but before them lets overcome Newport in a game we don't really need.

Rarely has a point been so important I feel.

Last edited:
I liked that too. And very much enjoyed the ping of the springs holding the net onto the posts. Delightful.

Right in front The Klopp End too....but my absolute favourite was the second penalty award cutting off the victory rendition of YAAAAAWWWNN right at its peak, just when the high pitch screeching was about to burst my eardrums.
Haha, just like that twat running down the touch line. Play to the final whistle next time, lol

Ok let's keep it real here, 50/50 game Liverpool first half Spurs second half

Two very bad penalty decisions given to away team in top 4 clash?. You can argue offside or dive for both take your pick far from conclusive

Moss and linesman crooked as fuck!

Can Spurs be caught up in this fraud?

Look at the twat taking the pic, raging but still taking the photo. Liverpool that.
DVOCIbGWsAA-qJd.jpg

He's really a Spurs fan using a home ticket, and he just blew his cover celebrating the goal

Two very bad penalty decisions given to away team in top 4 clash?. You can argue offside or dive for both take your pick far from conclusive

fuck off the 1st pen by the laws of the game, although i dont agree with them (being that a liverpool defender touched the ball before harry kane made contact) means it was not offside and the second was a stone wall penalty - not one pundit thinks otherwise (lamela was clever as he mover inbetween the ball and the player and van dyke kicked him)

The fact you have made an account on here just to rage at the fact u didnt win is pathetic.

Look at the stats from that game at the end of the article

Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Fucking battered them at Anfield, and they want to cry about being cheated?

Well I remember when we were flying a few years ago and they had a few injuries and shit their pants. They managed to get a perfectly safe and dry stadium postponed by the PL because there was snow somewhere else in Liverpool city center so apparently that was unsafe for fans.

In the replay a few weeks later, with a fit squad (how convenient) we had a Defoe equaliser chalked off for offside. A Liverpool player had made a backpass which JD latched on to. Work that one out.

Fuck off Liverpool.....the silence that fell over the ground when we constantly pressed late on was a sham. The Kop roar, yeah alright, only when you're winning. Nothing but another whiney northern team.....a rich Burnley. Crying because the ref saw you dirty fouls this time.....the only stat you beat us on.
You played like Wimbledon HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF

Then have the nerve to think you are rightfully above us. Once in a decade you have finished there.
Suck on that from yesterday, it was the moment you realised it will happen again.
Fickle melt - you were slating the team and Poch for 90 mins and now you've come to bask in the win when you didn't for a second believe we'd get something right up until the end. 'Fans' like you and Totti Totti are a disgrace

Last edited:

You can't argue Kane was offside if you actually understand what offside is. Kane was onside the minute the ball was played by Lovren.
If Kane was offside then so was Salah for your first goal - because Dier was the last person to touch the ball before Salah latched on to it. If it's right for us it's right for you - no?
Kane went down when karius knocked his leg - and what is the beef, your KEEPER SAVED IT.

So now we are down to the equaliser, tell me something. If a Spurs player had swung at the ball as Salah ran to get his second, missed and kicked Salah in the leg and kneed him in the arse
a. Would Salah have gone down?
b. Would you be screaming for a penalty?

Would you have refused it because it was the wrong thing to do?

Lets ignore all of that

You were getting battered, on your own ground - Spurs OWNED Anfield and sent your team back to school.

But as per normal - you lot are whining like like london during the blitz air raids.

Get over it and suck it up, you are the ones that escaped, not us.

Ha ha ha ha

Some sort of conspiracy FOR Spurs???

You obviously don't watch many of our games

Back
Top Bottom