Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's scary to me, is that Reynolds will probably do better out of Wrexham than Levy will Spurs because he seems to know when to get out at the right time. And he's an actor, not a qualified accountant.

I don’t think you are aware how much Wrexham are worth. Or what Wrexham property values are compared to London.

You honestly think Wrexham could make Ryan Reynolds a billion pounds+?
And even then he’s going to need to share that with Rob.

In what timescale?

Levy has built a property empire off the back of spurs, and picked up a multi million pound salary for years and possibly decades going forward.

And the current value of spurs. At least 3bn. Probably a lot more.
Wrexham £10m estimated.

Good luck Ryan!!

I don’t think you are aware how much Wrexham are worth. Or what Wrexham property values are compared to London.

You honestly think Wrexham could make Ryan Reynolds a billion pounds+?
And even then he’s going to need to share that with Rob.

In what timescale?

Levy has built a property empire off the back of spurs, and picked up a multi million pound salary for years and possibly decades going forward.

And the current value of spurs. At least 3bn. Probably a lot more.
Wrexham £10m estimated.

Good luck Ryan!!
I'm talking percentages, not headline numbers.
I think Levy has stayed too long and now the club is pretty much too valuable for almost anyone to logically buy us from him/ENIC.

So now he's effectively stuck with us as much as we are with him.

Reynolds will get out and his profit will be a very high percentage of what he put in. Thus, he'll have done better.

I'm talking percentages, not headline numbers.
I think Levy has stayed too long and now the club is pretty much too valuable for almost anyone to logically buy us from him/ENIC.

So now he's effectively stuck with us as much as we are with him.

Reynolds will get out and his profit will be a very high percentage of what he put in. Thus, he'll have done better.

Sorry I didn’t realise you meant percentages.

And as JT has continually pointed out Levy invested zero % of his own money so you’re spot on.
I’m not an accountant either but pretty sure even a 10000% increase on zero is zero.

Sorry I didn’t realise you meant percentages.

And as JT has continually pointed out Levy invested zero % of his own money so you’re spot on.
I’m not an accountant either but pretty sure even a 10000% increase on zero is zero.
Surely Levy had to put his hand in his pockets early on as he and Lewis bought out Sugar in stages between them.

Sadly there are "fans" that actually do think this is a good thing.
Ask absolutely ANY Chelsea fans if they would give back the 20 something trophies they've won in the 21st century in exchange for "the best stadium in the world, where Beyonce never sounded better"

And they will absolutely laugh their fucking tits off at you.
They might be whining now because they're struggling but that's not because they didn't build their odd tribute to the Nuremberg Rallies.

To me it's neither a good thing or a bad thing....It's just completely fucking irrelevant.

Sadly there are "fans" that actually do think this is a good thing.
Ask absolutely ANY Chelsea fans if they would give back the 20 something trophies they've won in the 21st century in exchange for "the best stadium in the world, where Beyonce never sounded better"

And they will absolutely laugh their fucking tits off at you.
They might be whining now because they're struggling but that's not because they didn't build their odd tribute to the Nuremberg Rallies.

That’s why it wouldn’t have bothered me had Abu Dhabi bought us. Those Man City fans would never have expected the success they’ve bought twenty years ago. We’d have all loved the ride they’ve had.

I think its a good thing if its invested in a successful playing side. If its invested in fucking hotels to build a property portfolio and fatten the club up for a massive sale (planning permission accepted i see) then we as fans get cock all out of it.
They'll never sell us.

They use our value as leverage for loans outside of the football business to invest in non football projects. That's where they're making their money. All while not putting money in or taking it out of THFC

People acting as if ENIC have been around for 20 years and not made any money until they sell are utterly insane.

TBH I loathe these half measures.

Turning your back on the pitch on the 65th minute is just a bit of a forgive me empty gesture. A mere virtue signal like sticking a Ukraine flag in ones bio. It costs nothing.

Real solidarity would be a boycott but our fans aren't willing to sacrifice actually missing the match to protest.
Not that I am a season ticket holder but that 50% off season tickets is a bloody good deal. That well known club of the people at Liverpool have only ever given 25% discount for over 65.
Not every season ticket holder over 65 has been going for 50 years. Some of them might have just got their ticket since we increased the total from 24 to 50 thousand.

Not that I am a season ticket holder but that 50% off season tickets is a bloody good deal. That well known club of the people at Liverpool have only ever given 25% discount for over 65.
Not every season ticket holder over 65 has been going for 50 years. Some of them might have just got their ticket since we increased the total from 24 to 50 thousand.
The most expensive season ticket at Anfield is listed as £886 - which is less than most of our cheapest season tickets.
Further to that, all concessions appear to be available in all areas of the stadium at Anfield.
So the percentage might be less of a discount, but the prices are just lower across the board.

I meant they could charge enic fanbois to come and cheer on the board at meetings.

New go-kart track

Partying Premier League GIF by Wolves

Another 10 years of (red) AIA

Japan Hoops GIF by Celtic Football Club

OAP discount abandoned

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Shadyfixx would be destitute after a few weeks

No it was just ENIC funds.

They made losses on other football clubs……..
They borrowed most of it and did a murky share sale once they had full control to pay it back. I don’t think pinhead has out a penny in, yet the unlikeable dwarf has paid himself the highest salary in the world whilst accumulating near a billion of paper wealth…. And overseen our bleakest, least successful period of underachievement

They borrowed most of it and did a murky share sale once they had full control to pay it back. I don’t think pinhead has out a penny in, yet the unlikeable dwarf has paid himself the highest salary in the world whilst accumulating near a billion of paper wealth…. And overseen our bleakest, least successful period of underachievement

Fuck me.... bleakest?

I take it you were sat miserably watching us in 2016/17.

least successful sure. Bleakest? Hyperbole of the highest order

Back
Top Bottom