Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I admit I’m a big fan of these two. They both make me laugh.

Try to get your head around it if you can.

skysports-wrexham-rob-mcelhenney_5560661.jpg
TBF Levy is a ringer for Ryan and has the personality and wit of Rob , we are blessed

The stadium pretty much empties at HT around me. When I go for a piss, half the people around me are holding a pint while pissing. (Good allocation of limited time to be fair to them)

Given you're nor allowed to drink on view of the pitch, there aren't half alot of drunk conversations around me too
I saw a bloke with a pizza box under his arm and a pint 'glass' between his teeth, taking a piss at the Villa game.

I saw a bloke with a pizza box under his arm and a pint 'glass' between his teeth, taking a piss at the Villa game.

Plus I dare say in his mind he was contemplating the tactics of the first half while simultaneously considering what options we had on the bench.

And yet “experts” say that men can’t multitask.

Scientists proven wrong yet again.

Well the club are, looking at getting permission to host more concerts/shows, so this could be a thing eventually.
And they could host competitions, but because it's Tottenham, you don't get to win anything so keeping with the trend and tradition.
I meant they could charge enic fanbois to come and cheer on the board at meetings.

New go-kart track

Partying Premier League GIF by Wolves

Another 10 years of (red) AIA

Japan Hoops GIF by Celtic Football Club

OAP discount abandoned

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'd bet my arse their plan is to flip Wrexham in a few years for a big profit.

Ryan Reynolds has been doing exactly that with other businesses for years.

Whats that got to do with your original question??

And even if they do I think Wrexham fans are enjoying the ride.

Cheer up. You strike me as a sad soul. Life’s good.

Whats that got to do with your original question??

And even if they do I think Wrexham fans are enjoying the ride.

Cheer up. You strike me as a sad soul. Life’s good.
The point was, there's not much point "supporting" Ryan Reynolds if you're a Wrexham fan. He won't be there long term, certainly not all the way up the leagues.
They're football fans who support a club owned by a (albeit charismatic) businessman.

What's scary to me, is that Reynolds will probably do better out of Wrexham than Levy will Spurs because he seems to know when to get out at the right time. And he's an actor, not a qualified accountant.

Levy got a great deal with our stadium repayments. Got to give him that. Real Madrid in comparison and probably what Man Utd have to look forward to shelling out every year if they build a new stadium

View: https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1772356530878230994?s=46&t=iEaWUqHxKoZgFwd7iE42Mg

I'm sure he did.

But "low interest repayments" don't really give the same buzz of excitement as,for example, an FA cup win or a European trophy.

He gets no credit from me because,quite frankly, I'm a football fan and therefore while our trophy cabinet continues gathering dust and all our rivals stock theirs I couldn't give 2 fucks.

I'm sure he did.

But "low interest repayments" don't really give the same buzz of excitement as,for example, an FA cup win or a European trophy.

He gets no credit from me because,quite frankly, I'm a football fan and therefore while our trophy cabinet continues gathering dust and all our rivals stock theirs I couldn't give 2 fucks.
Sadly there are "fans" that actually do think this is a good thing.
Ask absolutely ANY Chelsea fans if they would give back the 20 something trophies they've won in the 21st century in exchange for "the best stadium in the world, where Beyonce never sounded better"

And they will absolutely laugh their fucking tits off at you.
They might be whining now because they're struggling but that's not because they didn't build their odd tribute to the Nuremberg Rallies.

I'm sure he did.

Does it not, that is strange isnt it? You usually get quite pumped up by business news dont you. Oh well, dont worry, we wont be seeing any trophies for a while anyway.

This one is for you John. Fucking get in!

View: https://x.com/JackPittBrooke/status/1772561377011319094?s=20

Back
Top Bottom