Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor see this here mate this is why I'm starting hate the apologists and too many aspects of the modern club. I feel so much for this bloke, the part where he is strapped to a heart monitor and he still thinking "I want to live to see us win something " Breaks your heart.

Yeah, this is sad.

Majority?
The stadium pretty much empties at HT around me. When I go for a piss, half the people around me are holding a pint while pissing. (Good allocation of limited time to be fair to them)

Given you're nor allowed to drink on view of the pitch, there aren't half alot of drunk conversations around me too

I don't understand why anyone would be a fan of any board member of any club.

But if such a thing exists, maybe ENIC should start doing shows and sell tickets for it.
Well the club are, looking at getting permission to host more concerts/shows, so this could be a thing eventually.
And they could host competitions, but because it's Tottenham, you don't get to win anything so keeping with the trend and tradition.

Last edited:
I don't understand why anyone would be a fan of any board member of any club.

Well I admit I’m a big fan of these two. They both make me laugh.

Try to get your head around it if you can.

skysports-wrexham-rob-mcelhenney_5560661.jpg

Well the club are, looking at getting permission to host more concerts/shows, so this could be a thing eventually.
And they could host completions, but because it's Tottenham, you don't get to win anything so keeping with the trend and tradition.
It was the plan all along...

Back
Top Bottom