Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So how does this work? That Mampi guy abuses people for 20ish pages, I post one comment to say his attitude has been wrong...didn't insult him or nothing...and within minutes it's moved to the clutter thread?! Okay then...

Quit the tears man, you honestly sound pathetic..."my post ended up in clutter"

Cry Baby Crying GIF by The Lumineers

How about STAY ON TOPIC mate :thumbup:

------------------------------------------

Anyway...

Talking about someone who always "defends" Levy Simon Jordan is probably another one on the pay roll...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYg9izntWE&ab_channel=talkSPORT1

The first comment killed me :harrylol:

@heyheyhe0011

22 hours ago
I’m a Tottenham fan, I’ve seen just about all of my fellow Tottenham supporters angry about season ticket price hike. In response, all of them have renewed their season tickets anyway.

Quit the tears man, you honestly sound pathetic..."my post ended up in clutter"

Cry Baby Crying GIF by The Lumineers

How about STAY ON TOPIC mate :thumbup:

------------------------------------------

Anyway...

Talking about someone who always "defends" Levy Simon Jordan is probably another one on the pay roll...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYg9izntWE&ab_channel=talkSPORT1

The first comment killed me :harrylol:

@heyheyhe0011

22 hours ago
I’m a Tottenham fan, I’ve seen just about all of my fellow Tottenham supporters angry about season ticket price hike. In response, all of them have renewed their season tickets anyway.

He's not on the pay-roll, he's just paid by Talksport to be a contrarian and have angry sessions with football fans. He knows Levy isn't particularly liked, so he supports him so that angry fans ring in. He's like you, except he actually gets paid for everyone to hate him.

And "oh haha, isn't it very funny that people who dedicate a big part of their lives to the club can't let go but are being fleeced .. so, so amusing."

He's not on the pay-roll, he's just paid by Talksport to be a contrarian and have angry sessions with football fans. He knows Levy isn't particularly liked, so he supports him so that angry fans ring in. He's like you, except he actually gets paid for everyone to hate him.

And "oh haha, isn't it very funny that people who dedicate a big part of their lives to the club can't let go but are being fleeced .. so, so amusing."

He's a good guy Jordan, gets a bit of an unfair rep like me he's actually criticised Levy numerous times but I guess that doesn't suit the narrative.

Also that comment is hilarious if you think about it, fans are angry yet they're choosing to get fleeced - following a football club isn't a life or death necessity, we're not talking about food or energy prices here mate.

He's a good guy Jordan, gets a bit of an unfair rep like me he's actually criticised Levy numerous times but I guess that doesn't suit the narrative.

Also that comment is hilarious if you think about it, fans are angry yet they're choosing to get fleeced - following a football club isn't a life or death necessity, we're not talking about food or energy prices here mate.

For many it’s an addiction, it’s literally their life. Everything revolves around Spurs.

You could compare it to the husband who gambles his house away and loses his marriage and his kids. He didn’t need to do it. But yet he did.

It’s hard to walk away when you have reached that stage. I’ve met people who haven’t missed games in decades. It’s a way of life. A religion.
So Levy has a captive market, he knows it and exploits it. That’s business.

Isn't it bizarre that the slightest criticism causes some posters to get triggered, jump to Levy's defence, why they just can't except it or just scroll past is very telling. Basically they're trolling.

Imagine you're sitting in a pub with friends, discussing Spurs/Levy and some weirdo intruder starts arguing the toss from accross the pub, lol surely the bar staff would ask them to leave.
I'd imagine the Shadyfixx's of the world are either barred from all local establishments or just never leave their basement dwellings

I'd imagine the Shadyfixx's of the world are either barred from all local establishments or just never leave their basement dwellings
It's has to be the latter.....
Sometimes the shift starts around 5am and runs continuously through to around 11pm. It's unreal, man.

Every time I open up the forum index there's around half a dozen damned foxes staring at me down the right hand side of my fucking screen

Last edited:
It's has to be the latter.....
Sometimes the shift starts around 5am and runs continuously through to around 11pm. It's unreal, man.

Ever time I open up the forum index there's around half a dozen damned foxes staring at me down the right hand side of my fucking screen
You just know that Levy is paying them in club shop gift vouchers

has anyone seen Shadydan and Mampi in the same room together?

Steve Hitchen.

Though in all seriousness I did work for Tottenham and some other clubs for a few years on their payroll software.

Great employers from what I witnessed.

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor see this here mate this is why I'm starting hate the apologists and too many aspects of the modern club. I feel so much for this bloke, the part where he is strapped to a heart monitor and he still thinking "I want to live to see us win something " Breaks your heart.

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor see this here mate this is why I'm starting hate the apologists and too many aspects of the modern club. I feel so much for this bloke, the part where he is strapped to a heart monitor and he still thinking "I want to live to see us win something " Breaks your heart.

I'm determined to live long enough to see us win a major trophy.

In a way I'm hoping we don't win anything for at least another 30 years 😉

Seriously though alot of the shills above laughing about season ticket prices have zero to with our relationship with club. Lately when I'm reading this stuff I don't recognise any shared idea. I'm going to hope the bloke gets to see what he longs for. I suspect at the very least he gets it.

Back
Top Bottom