Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly no wish to put you on ignore. Always found you a good poster. Probably replying to you due to this, as I’m surprised you are taking such a divisive position here.

Aye, the last couple of days, there’s been a lot of trolling back and forth between a few posters. Fair to see this as a representation of what’s normal I suppose.

I’d suggest it’s not as one sided as you see it. But as I said, we argue our own positions.
Well as I said yesterday on this thread, we had a couple of good seasons under ENIC. around 2017/2018 playing well but won fuck all, since then we have declined, so what's to like?

That's my position and I don't see why it warrants to be trolled by shadydan and his mate.

Sorry but when people come in after a 3-0 loss to vent and one poster is posting blatant bait posts massively over praising Levy and the other spams 40 disagrees and posts offensive gifs, what do they expect?

Shady comes in here to troll. He knows he does, everyone does. He posts utter horseshit like ‘levy deserves one big apology from our fans’ deliberately to get bites in a thread he knows is mostly used to vent.

He got what he wanted, and he was smart enough to not be the one who ended up on a card. Well done.

Sorry but when people come in after a 3-0 loss to vent and one poster is posting blatant bait posts massively over praising Levy and the other spams 40 disagrees and posts offensive gifs, what do they expect?

Shady comes in here to troll. He knows he does, everyone does. He posts utter horseshit like ‘levy deserves one big apology from our fans’ deliberately to get bites in a thread he knows is mostly used to vent.

He got what he wanted, and he was smart enough to not be the one who ended up on a card. Well done.

This is an ENIC thread mate not the ENIC moaning thread or the faux outrage throw your toys out the pram and call Levy a cunt thread, I find the inference that I'm a troll hilarious because this thread is entirely neutral, well at least it's meant to be.

It's like someone going into the Ange thread and posting pro Ange stuff then me turning around crying that he's being "over praised" fucking give over man 😆

What you and your mob want is to come in here and cry after matches and when we are in perceived bad moments which will never not be funny to me because the board has fuck all to do with matches if it was you would come in here and praise the board when we win, you don't.

If you were really as sincere as you make yourselves out to be one of you would have started a new thread along those lines where you can endlessly shit post your anger to the board, it wouldn't be half as fun though would it because it would be an echo chamber and you'd have no-one to wind up in there and you'd probably come running back in here.

So let's not try and make out it's all one sided, it's not...both sides give as good as they get and it's not gonna change so as far as I'm concerned it's fair in love n shit...🤷‍♀️

This is an ENIC thread mate not the ENIC moaning thread or the faux outrage throw your toys out the pram and call Levy a cunt thread, I find the inference that I'm a troll hilarious because this thread is entirely neutral, well at least it's meant to be.

It's like someone going into the Ange thread and posting pro Ange stuff then me turning around crying that he's being "over praised" fucking give over man 😆

What you and your mob want is to come in here and cry after matches and when we are in perceived bad moments which will never not be funny to me because the board has fuck all to do with matches if it was you would come in here and praise the board when we win, you don't.

If you were really as sincere as you make yourselves out to be one of you would have started a new thread along those lines where you can endlessly shit post your anger to the board, it wouldn't be half as fun though would it because it would be an echo chamber and you'd have no-one to wind up in there and you'd probably come running back in here.

So let's not try and make out it's all one sided, it's not...both sides give as good as they get and it's not gonna change so as far as I'm concerned it's fair in love n shit...🤷‍♀️
So if I criticise ENIC I've taken a side?

Grow up.

Lol yeah you’re sincerely posting ‘levy deserves an apology’ and stuff like ‘levy on top what a don’ or ‘king Levy 💪’ and definitely not because you want to get on people’s tits.

And you’re definitely not throwing in phrases like ‘perceived bad moments’ to that paragraph just to continue to get bites.

People quite like abusing you and you quite like them being annoyed. You do it every single time because of that.

So if I criticise ENIC I've taken a side?

Grow up.

That's essentially the narrative in here yes, likewise if you praise him despite stating that you're completely neutral you've taken the other side.

Apparently I always "defend" Levy or some shit like that (wonder who said that?), I think that if that's your viewpoint then you need to do some growing up or even better improve your reading comprehension personally...

Lol yeah you’re sincerely posting ‘levy deserves an apology’ and stuff like ‘levy on top what a don’ or ‘king Levy 💪’ and definitely not because you want to get on people’s tits.

And you’re definitely not throwing in phrases like ‘perceived bad moments’ to that paragraph just to continue to get bites.

People quite like abusing you and you quite like them being annoyed. You do it every single time because of that.

This is your entirely your fault if you get wound up by a stupid phrase and a fucking muscle emoji for Christ sake. 😆

At least you admitted that I get constant abuse so that's something, I reckon though if they cut down on the abuse and all the weird sexual stuff then it's possible I might be a bit more forgiving...perhaps

That's essentially the narrative in here yes, likewise if you praise him despite stating that you're completely neutral you've taken the other side.

Apparently I always "defend" Levy or some shit like that (wonder who said that?_, I think that if that's your viewpoint then you need to do some growing up or even better improve your reading comprehension personally...
You always seem to argue with posters who are critical of ENIC. It's like you enjoy the us and them war of words. I don't agree with every criticism of Levy but I just let them slide, you on the other hand seem to enjoy stroking division on the forum, and this thread is your favourite by the looks of things, you do always defend Levy, It's as though you patrol this thread like some sort of Levy guard dog.

Why do you do it?

Last edited:
You always seem to argue with posters who are critical or ENIC. It's like you enjoy the us and them war of words. I don't agree with every criticism of Levy but I just let them slide, you on the other hand seem to enjoy stroking division on the forum, and this thread is your favourite by the looks of things, you do always defend Levy, It's as though you patrol this thread like some sort of Levy guard dog.

Why do you do it?

Your arguments are based of "you always seem" and "I always see you" if that's your opinion then fine.

If I always defend Levy then that's entirely your observation, cool. There's posts on here that you haven't read because you may have missed them or you've just blatantly ignore just because it doesn't fit the narrative you're trying to pursue.

Why does it honestly bother you so much, there's shit that people do on this forum like you know a certain someone makes a habit of disappearing when we win and coming back to troll fans and wind them up when we lose...I just accepted that's what they do, you just got to accept it matey 💪

I see where you're coming from, but I genuinely find their determination and their blind obsession intriguing. It fascinates me.
It's intriguing why they need to not ever see any problems with Levy and co. Then they go all out with this 'us and them, both sides give as much as they get' strawman.

I think Shadyday or whatever his name is, is simply gaslighting disgruntled supporters.

Why does it honestly bother you so much, there's shit that people do on this forum like you know a certain someone makes a habit of disappearing when we win and coming back to troll fans and wind them up when we lose...I just accepted that's what they do, you just got to accept it matey 💪
Who are you referring to? I only ask because some people throw that silly jibe at me. 🙂 (I know, it's ridiculous, isn't it)

Here's a funny story

Just last week, for example, after we beat Palace, Notabadsquad tried to get a few laughs by tagging me and asking why I'd disappeared. Even though I'd been posting throughout the match thread, after the match, in the ratings thread and even on the page immediately before his little poke. 😆

Honestly, it really was quite funny. The funniest thing though....wait for it......the people who laughed or agreed with him were the ones who have me on.. ..ignore :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ahhhh dear. Anyway. Thought I'd lighten the mood a bit.

Who are you referring to? I only ask because some people throw that silly jibe at me. 🙂 (I know, it's ridiculous, isn't it)

Here's a funny story

Just last week, for example, after we beat Palace, Notabadsquad tried to get a few laughs by tagging me and asking why I'd disappeared. Even though I'd been posting throughout the match thread, after the match, in the ratings thread and even on the page immediately before his little poke. 😆

Honestly, it really was quite funny. The funniest thing though....wait for it......the people who laughed or agreed with him were the ones who have me on.. ..ignore :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ahhhh dear. Anyway. Thought I'd lighten the mood a bit.

That's a great story bro

So how does this work? That Mampi guy abuses people for 20ish pages, I post one comment to say his attitude has been wrong...didn't insult him or nothing...and within minutes it's moved to the clutter thread?! Okay then...

I see where you're coming from, but I genuinely find their determination and their blind obsession intriguing. It fascinates me.
Nah, they just annoy me by arguing with me about my opinion.
They can fcuk right off. I don't like Levy, Lewis or ENIC. And after 24 years, I have little concern that my opinion of them will ever change.
So when I make my feelings known, I don't want a debate from some daytripper who is happy about the stadium and nonplussed about the totally embarrassing lack of success constantly quoting and arguing with me.

So how does this work? That Mampi guy abuses people for 20ish pages, I post one comment to say his attitude has been wrong...didn't insult him or nothing...and within minutes it's moved to the clutter thread?! Okay then...
He needs a 2nd yellow for the utterly pathetic disagree responses.
That's right up there with diving and holding your face when you didn't even get touched.

Hastily rushes to clutter.........

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Nah, they just annoy me by arguing with me about my opinion.
They can fcuk right off. I don't like Levy, Lewis or ENIC. And after 24 years, I have little concern that my opinion of them will ever change.
So when I make my feelings known, I don't want a debate from some daytripper who is happy about the stadium and nonplussed about the totally embarrassing lack of success constantly quoting and arguing with me.
But surely the whole point of the forum is to exchange opinions, and where they differ, debate them, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the insults and name-calling that definitely goes on on both 'sides', but if someone comes on a forum an expresses an opinion that others disagree with, surely there will be a debate about it? And that's normal and ok isn't it?

I'm with JT on this one (I certainly don't say that very often!) - I'm intrigued by views that differ from mine, especially from anyone who can articulate their views appropriately, respond to challenge, provide evidence / examples etc - I certainly wouldn't want them censored so that I just post what I believe and no one is allowed to challange it (that's what Facebook is for surely 😆 ).

You may say you don't want debates with them in particular because they are 'daytrippers who are happy about ENIC' etc, but that's like saying you don't want to debate with anyone who disagrees with you - of course they are going to see it differently to you, otherwise they wouldn't be challenging you on your views. :/

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your point somehow. :/

Back
Top Bottom