Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sooo........ any cunt-offs lately???

Awkward The Big Lebowski GIF
Is that Jerry from Boston Legal?

Because some people will defend Levy at all costs, they just can't handle any criticism of their beloved leader. They seem to enjoy failure.
I agree. I have actually applauded him many times in the past. I've always been of the mindset of praise where its due. Criticism where justified.
Yet a few posters seem bent on labelling me some kind of 'extremist'
It really is quite bizarre.
Maybe 'left of centre' , to use a political analogy, would be more accurate

Have we seen an apology for "not one brick"? :sonpoint:
I also think it's a bit shabby using a phrase which I may or may not have used, that most people find harmless or humorous, as some witty comparison to another posters highly offensive and unnecessary gif.

Don't you?

You're really not doing yourself any favours here, mate. Not a great look.

Last edited:
I agree. I have actually applauded him many times in the past. I've always been of the mindset of praise where its due. Criticism where justified.
Yet a few posters seem bent on labelling me some kind of 'extremist'
It really is quite bizarre.
Maybe 'left of centre' , to use a political analogy, would be more accurate
Isn't it bizarre that the slightest criticism causes some posters to get triggered, jump to Levy's defence, why they just can't except it or just scroll past is very telling. Basically they're trolling.

Imagine you're sitting in a pub with friends, discussing Spurs/Levy and some weirdo intruder starts arguing the toss from accross the pub, lol surely the bar staff would ask them to leave.

I also think it's a bit shabby using a phrase which I may or may not have used, that most people find harmless or humorous, as some witty comparison to another posters highly offensive and unnecessary gif.

Don't you?

You're really not doing yourself any favours here, mate. Not a great look.

This is an incredible reach lol, you're that rattled by your own failed prediction you're actually double posting 😖

The not one brick thing is funny though, I think that's probably why you hate the board so much because by building the stadium they've exposed your own ignorance

Isn't it bizarre that the slightest criticism causes some posters to get triggered, jump to Levy's defence, why they just can't except it or just scroll past is very telling. Basically they're trolling.

Imagine you're sitting in a pub with friends, discussing Spurs/Levy and some weirdo intruder starts arguing the toss from accross the pub, lol surely the bar staff would ask them to leave.
Doesn’t seem you are of the accepting sort yourself here. Why can’t you just scroll past posts defending Levy and let it go?

As for the pub analogy, hardly fitting to compare that scenario with an online forum.

People have a viewpoint on every subject out there. If that viewpoint gets challenged, they’ll argue their position. You don’t like what people post? Bang the ignore button.

Doesn’t seem you are of the accepting sort yourself here. Why can’t you just scroll past posts defending Levy and let it go?

As for the pub analogy, hardly fitting to compare that scenario with an online forum.

People have a viewpoint on every subject out there. If that viewpoint gets challenged, they’ll argue their position. You don’t like what people post? Bang the ignore button.
I just said it's bizarre behaviour, and by that I mean doing it as a constant. if you want to praise Levy I won't try and stop or troll you.

My pub analogy was tongue in cheek, hence the lol.

This is an incredible reach lol, you're that rattled by your own failed prediction you're actually double posting 😖

The not one brick thing is funny though, I think that's probably why you hate the board so much because by building the stadium they've exposed your own ignorance
Why did you think it fit to bring it up as a response to me calling out the offensive gif though?

Why are you trying to make light hearted fun of the gif rather than offering the condemnation it deserves? (You even gave it a 'funny' rating)

One can only assume it's because it came from a Pro ENIC supporter.

Like I said, you're not really helping your own reputation with this, mate

Last edited:
I just said it's bizarre behaviour, and by that I mean doing it as a constant.
That’s not really just what you said. You said a lot more than “it’s bizarre behaviour”.

And it’s hardly a constant thing either. Almost all of the “defence” of Levy in this thread is Shadydan Shadydan now. Everyone else has given up on bothering to engage with the misery merchants.

Why did you think it fit to bring it up as a response to me calling out the offensive gif though?
Why are you trying to make light hearted fun of the gif rather than offering the condemnation it deserves?

Christ let the gif go ffs, stop trying to be offended by everything - Admin put that shit in clutter for a reason and didn't dish out any bans, it's done - move on.

People throw around personal abuse in here to me time and time again so what? Don't see you condemning them but then again being a raging hypocrite is totally on brand for you so it's all good as far as I'm concerned, par for the course in this thread, chill out.

That’s not really just what you said. You said a lot more than “it’s bizarre behaviour”.

And it’s hardly a constant thing either. Almost all of the “defence” of Levy in this thread is Shadydan Shadydan now. Everyone else has given up on bothering to engage with the misery merchants.
Well there's been two posters doing it constantly for days, don't know how much longer they've been at it, I don't visit this thread regularly. Just seems that posters who want to be critical of Levy either because of his incompetence or his machinations, get trolled.. You could use your own advise and place me onto ignore, it's not something that I like to do, nor have I ever given a poster a disagree.

Christ let the gif go ffs, stop trying to be offended by everything - Admin put that shit in clutter for a reason and didn't dish out any bans, it's done - move on.

People throw around personal abuse in here to me time and time again so what? Don't see you condemning them but then again being a raging hypocrite is totally on brand for you so it's all good as far as I'm concerned, par for the course in this thread, chill out.
Ok

Why are you trying to make light hearted fun of the gif rather than offering the condemnation it deserves? (You even gave it a 'funny' rating)

You have spent all week pretending you're upset and damaged by a gif. Pathetic worm.
Truth is you hate being shown up with un deniable facts.

Stop attempting to shut down people with different opinions about our ownership than your own.
They have been doing a far better job than you, other posters and most other club owners have been capable of.

Well there's been two posters doing it constantly for days, don't know how much longer they've been at it, I don't visit this thread regularly. Just seems that posters who want to be critical of Levy either because of his incompetence or his machinations, get trolled.. You could use your own advise and place me onto ignore, it's not something that I like to do, nor have I ever given a poster a disagree.
Honestly no wish to put you on ignore. Always found you a good poster. Probably replying to you due to this, as I’m surprised you are taking such a divisive position here.

Aye, the last couple of days, there’s been a lot of trolling back and forth between a few posters. Fair to see this as a representation of what’s normal I suppose.

I’d suggest it’s not as one sided as you see it. But as I said, we argue our own positions.

Back
Top Bottom